Tool'n Knife Builds

I've been kicking this idea around for some time now. The blades are held in the sheath with magnets, blades are made from 440c stainless. Neck knife, key chain or just slip them in your pocket. The finish on the blade is a blacksmith finish.

20240528_144252.jpg20240528_144125.jpg20240528_144113.jpg

Nice!!! I like those!

I picked up a pressure pot to cast epoxy scales. WOW what a difference, no bubbles to deal with.
20240613_064225.jpg

I picked up a pressure pot to cast epoxy scales. WOW what a difference, no bubbles to deal with.
View attachment 65328
Very cool scales I picked up a pressure pot myself a while ago but haven’t even fooled with it yet one of these days I’ll play around with it.

Very cool scales I picked up a pressure pot myself a while ago but haven’t even fooled with it yet one of these days I’ll play around with it.
I was amazed in the difference it made. Sure beats trying to pop the bubbles with a flame.

I’ve even got two vacuum pumps laying around here for stabilizing wood in the pressure pot just haven’t fooled with any of it yet. One of the vacuum pumps was out of a milk house. I really got that one when I was thinking or building a vacuum chuck for one of my lathes the other one is small RF waveguide drier system pump idk if it even draws a strong enough vacuum to work for wood stabilization it’s pretty small.

I’ve even got two vacuum pumps laying around here for stabilizing wood in the pressure pot just haven’t fooled with any of it yet. One of the vacuum pumps was out of a milk house. I really got that one when I was thinking or building a vacuum chuck for one of my lathes the other one is small RF waveguide drier system pump idk if it even draws a strong enough vacuum to work for wood stabilization it’s pretty small.
I've also a vacuum pump and tank. I've stabilized several different things. Some even made really nice scales.

These knives were for a special event and I couldn't post till now. the story behind them is on my Face Book page, check it out you'll find it interesting.

20240517_124649.jpg

Beautiful!

These knives were for a special event and I couldn't post till now. the story behind them is on my Face Book page, check it out you'll find it interesting.

View attachment 65379
Very nice