Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

More SuperBowl memes SD. Don't stop there, I want more!

8f7c1555de3652987b79aa1f45ca8a5b.jpg

2f891b69750309fd9da9fdc2f24fad8a.jpg

0569575b5eb8f7f36094c7295528a59f.jpg

93ba219a631c14f3c9669b548fb38d54.jpg

889b2294f2af7056d75701a391685944.jpg

047c3b2aa554a6687fa26f7acb56267c.jpg

5cda5cfade904b2a9af7344d10958c24.jpg

d3e2e3ceaba37828ee13baf1ebc29b0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would make my day if Kelce wound up on the trading blocks. Anywhere but Minnesota please.

Lol- "throw your remote at Tony Romo"!!!

Would make my day if Kelce wound up on the trading blocks. Anywhere but Minnesota.
Ha, not a chance. Mr Pfizer has most playoff TDs of any tight end by a good margin and he’s still a top TE on the league and they have him under contract for less $ than a handful of other TEs.

Ha, not a chance. Mr Pfizer has most playoff TDs of any tight end by a good margin and he’s still a top TE on the league and they have him under contract for less $ than a handful of other TEs.
Surely he's good, but I'm just curious if he was good before Mahomes. I don't follow it anymore. Is he just a product of the system? Like would he suck on the Bears?

Surely he's good, but I'm just curious if he was good before Mahomes. I don't follow it anymore. Is he just a product of the system? Like would he suck on the Bears?
I dont follow football anymore either, but the last I remembered, everyone sucked on the Bears!

I have not watched a football game in a long time, it all started with the Vikings sucking, and after Favre almost got them to the SB, that was the about the end of me being a fan, then after the kneeling started, and the NFL didnt do anything about it, I havent watched a minute of any NFL football game since, and I dont miss it at all. It freed up 5 months of Sundays to accomplish productive things.

Hard to watch guys making millions claiming to be oppressed. It's just a game, nothing more than a game.

Hard to watch guys making millions claiming to be oppressed. It's just a game, nothing more than a game.
This. People put their money where their priorities are. Clearly people would rather be entertained than healthy or educated...

Yep, sadly NFL has shown to be too big to fail. I've stopped watching altogether, but I did get together with my folks for a championship game and the SB just because I thought it would be fun to socialize with them. They're upper 70s and don't have much else to do. As my 10 yr old said, "I'm just here for the food."

Sadly the whole country is in shambles. Who does anybody have to look up to nowadays? Everything from priests to politicians are embroiled in scandals. On the whole, I'm not sure that sports players are any different than the entire demographic. It's a damn shame.

I might be the odd one out on this. I like to watch sports and find them entertaining. There are a few players that I don't like for whatever stance they have and whatnot, but in my experience great athletes are typically hard workers, down to earth, and very driven. Slobs usually don't make it pro. If I were to eliminate entertainment based on stances I doubt I could ever watch a sit-com or movie again. I don't think many actors and I align very well. And I don't give a shit if they show one of their girlfriends every time he makes a play. I'm probably a few drinks in and talking about what I'd stick in her mouth too (not an apple!). What I do wish was cleaned up, not dirty, not full of scandal, but instead full of hard working/honest people were politics. Those people could make a difference if it were considered a noble profession.

It's pretty clear kelce and swift are heels. This is pro wrestling 101. If you can't draw heat, you can't draw eyeballs. If you can't draw eyeballs, you can't make $$. As much as I can't stand them, I keep watching. I really liked the Chiefs when Mahomes got them there the first two times, but now with kelce and swift as the fronts, they are clearly the heels. I'd bet most everyone that isn't a local chiefs fan can't wait to see them get beat, especially by an underdog.

All the way down to the outfits, this is just like pro wrestling. The twitter comments about kelse's glitter suit were hilarious.

1707850165424.png 1707850244115.png

The greatest heel vs babyface story in human history is Vince McMahon vs Stonecold Steve Austin. You were all there.

I might be the odd one out on this. I like to watch sports and find them entertaining. There are a few players that I don't like for whatever stance they have and whatnot, but in my experience great athletes are typically hard workers, down to earth, and very driven. Slobs usually don't make it pro. If I were to eliminate entertainment based on stances I doubt I could ever watch a sit-com or movie again. I don't think many actors and I align very well. And I don't give a shit if they show one of their girlfriends every time he makes a play. I'm probably a few drinks in and talking about what I'd stick in her mouth too (not an apple!). What I do wish was cleaned up, not dirty, not full of scandal, but instead full of hard working/honest people were politics. Those people could make a difference if it were considered a noble profession.

Well I dont watch much tv anymore either, so I guess I dont support them whiny biches either!

Pro sports, and Hollywood elites are like drugs, once you kick them to the curb, you start realizing what waste they really are. You free your mind, and have much more free time to accomplish stuff. Even if that stuff is to hang out with your kids, or grandkids, wife, girlfriend, what ever. Much better things to do with your time then sit in front of a tv watching millionaires complain.