Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

a7e93641f5a35be322ad30be09a97e0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this picture on Facebook that may provide an illustration supporting Flat Earth? Notice how they curve the line of the ocean travel to make it appear the earth is round.....when clearly we can all see the grids are actually squared. hmmmmm.....maybe SD has a point?
flat earth.jpeg

Just saw this picture on Facebook that may provide an illustration supporting Flat Earth? Notice how they curve the line of the ocean travel to make it appear the earth is round.....when clearly we can all see the grids are actually squared. hmmmmm.....maybe SD has a point?
View attachment 61093
It's quite obvious they curved that line to get around "California"

This meme thread is changing me. The other day my wife and I had a quick political conversation and AS WE WERE TALKING I was thinking about the guy on the Airplane Movie sweating bullets…….with the caption reading “Me, as my very conservative wife tells me that she’s starting to like Nikki Haley”.

Sorry

Lincoln Park, good tune.
I had a buddy in high school who used Joe Walsh's song "Life's Been Good" for poetry and got away with it. We were trying so hard not to bust out laughing. Another time I got in big trouble for singing a song by April Wine called "If You See Kay" It was on the radio on the way to school and got stuck in my head.