238fd2b7a6d1ef260ce86bedd80c6516.jpg

fa21c1e67cadddd5f817b9174251759a.jpg

f58a835d3e695bd118538614b876b29b.jpg

a029602b439af4e766d08abd71a10f37.jpeg

25facd7b6bcfdf41269861f4919f0258.jpg

38656897b728fab0b8d51efa272c0783.jpg

73827e0b0c52b0c3c6fd5be2a49f6471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The news guy said this might be hard to watch. I got quite a kick out of it. Make a note when running from the cops don't have a gallon of gas in your backpack.

Lol

The news guy said this might be hard to watch. I got quite a kick out of it. Make a note when running from the cops don't have a gallon of gas in your backpack.

WOW the dumb ass should have blown up.

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!!!!

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m aight!!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!!!!

Glad you didn't open the door and kick him in the head.😆

One of the guys at work last week had to go to corporate headquarters I said “I’d pray for his soul”. A little later that morning he wasn’t in his office and I had some business to take care of in the restroom I was reasonably sure he was in the stall next to me so as I finished my business I announced loudly. “Oh lord please save Kenny’s soul this week while he is in Fort Worth Amen” there was uncontrollable laughing coming from restroom as I walked out!

My bad don't follow the news, care to fill us in?

Nancy Pelosi's husband had himself a strange attack.

I also want to be the first to say, "David Depape didn't kill himself."

Nancy Pelosi's husband had himself a strange attack.

I also want to be the first to say, "David Depape didn't kill himself."

Yeah the story they are telling is 100% not the situation that happened.

Yeah the story they are telling is 100% not the situation that happened.
It'll be interesting to see the police body-cam video......lots of questions here......and info is scarce so far. The below narrative is starting to circulate more.....
narrative-unravel-paul-pelosis-friend

Pelosi has allowed crime to escalate unchecked in her home state, stood by Water's when she advocated attacking Republicans at restaurants, wants to defund police, and has a daughter who rejoiced when Rand Paul was attacked. Her husband was attacked my a male prostitute with mental illness and a history drug abuse. A man who promotes BLM, Marijuana, and flies a gay pride flag. Of course they are going to blame conservatives and tie them directly to the far right. Nothing unpredictable or surprising here.