c71be0418af4bdbae299218dbf12a7fd.jpg

c82d791a47f89c28cdd793d394e146c5.jpg

0dfaa20795c0d5791c7dcaa417eb54b8.jpg

1ff78b816cd8c37471f5e9dce4231efd.jpg

8fa8baada038b1814d237d2dc28b1936.jpg

6ea2755682bc8e8aff1d177c8192cda3.jpg

a616922628fd6b057e91afe6680aa448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teacher asked her 6th-grade class how many of them were Biden/Harris fans. Not really knowing what a Biden/Harris fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different again. Little Johnny said, “Because I’m not a Biden/Harris fan.” The teacher asked, “Why aren’t you a fan of Biden/Harris?” Johnny said, “Because I’m a Republican. My Mom’s a Republican and my Dad’s a Republican, so I’m a Republican.” Annoyed by the answer, the teacher asked, “If your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?” With a big smile Little Johnny replied, “That would make me a Biden/Harris fan.

A teacher asked her 6th-grade class how many of them were Biden/Harris fans. Not really knowing what a Biden/Harris fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different again. Little Johnny said, “Because I’m not a Biden/Harris fan.” The teacher asked, “Why aren’t you a fan of Biden/Harris?” Johnny said, “Because I’m a Republican. My Mom’s a Republican and my Dad’s a Republican, so I’m a Republican.” Annoyed by the answer, the teacher asked, “If your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?” With a big smile Little Johnny replied, “That would make me a Biden/Harris fan.
Funny thing about this is I had very nearly this exact conversation with my 2nd grade teacher Reagan was running against Mondale and my second grade teacher was absolutely beside herself that I was a republican and wanted nothing to do with Mondale’s BS she literally was trying to coerce a 2nd grader into liberal thinking that was about the time I started to notice the big three TV media outlets where very left leaning. Now it’s so obvious nowbody even questions they are an arm of the DNC but it wasn’t so obvious in 1984.

Funny thing about this is I had very nearly this exact conversation with my 2nd grade teacher Reagan was running against Mondale and my second grade teacher was absolutely beside herself that I was a republican and wanted nothing to do with Mondale’s BS she literally was trying to coerce a 2nd grader into liberal thinking that was about the time I started to notice the big three TV media outlets where very left leaning. Now it’s so obvious nowbody even questions they are an arm of the DNC but it wasn’t so obvious in 1984.
easily the best president in my lifetime of 69 years

bill