Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

My wife is from the burbs and worked in the city before I knew her. So she's a fish outta water out here rural. When we moved to this house 10 yrs ago, we quickly learned it's within earshot of an interstate. She really liked it because it reminded her of civilization. I adjusted quickly (guess I had to) because I do like big rigs and Jake brakes, haha.

53b816b4ab56f5c6dc875e08f348b976.jpg

a2e0ae03ea5819beef958b91562c6fbd.jpg

2284158bee226fcc4922757e1502f1a2.jpg

70f1a85c1c483b86ad833dd52c0ed1cb.jpg

546eee2fd92d8db28c8537c3bfc1779e.jpg

1402fd3bc309a30314b454183d96a596.jpg

b047c9bb1bca920614424c8d80c73a4b.jpg

05bf5950ebd585a8640c877236f31635.jpg

77441eb92613cffb8dd61b6e30ddf6e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any questions to ponder?
1- What does an Egyptian pyramid do on a US dollar bill?
2- Why did 56 countries sign a treaty not to venture into Antarctica?
3- Why do planes never fly over Antarctica?
4- How did NASA "lose" the footage of the moon, probably one of the most important moments for humanity?
5- If Neil Armstrong was the first to set foot on the moon, who was holding the camera?
6- Why have we never gone back to the moon?
7- If monkeys evolved into people, why are monkeys still monkeys?
8- How does 95% of "garbage" DNA exist? Who decided this is actually "garbage"?
9- How were giant, symmetrical, detailed, sacred and geometrically solid structures such as cathedrals and parliament buildings created by people who lived in wooden huts, rode horse-drawn carriages and had no machines or lasers?
10- How is this same pre-Luvian architecture found all over the world?
11- Why are there images in ancient Egyptian art that appear to depict "spaceships"?
12- Why are remains and images of giant human beings found? And why are giants mentioned in several ancient writings of cultures distant from each other, including the Bible?
13- Why are there images of mushrooms in all ancient Christian art? And why is daddy dressing like giant mushrooms Amanita Muscaria?
15- Why do ancient Egyptian artworks represent pine trees and is it a coincidence that even the pineal gland looks like a pine?
16- Why are there depictions of dragons all over the world and in different cultures, thousands of years apart and is also mentioned in the Bible?
17- Why is there so much blatantly demonic symbolism in the music and entertainment industry?
18- Why most video games revolve around killing...

egyptian.jpeg

My question is.......Why is #14 missing from the list above?

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”

She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your Business at this convention?”

“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”

“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.”

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name.”

“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk