Things I smell while out on the road

tooln

5 year old buck +
I was out for a putt on the bike today. Part of what I love about being out on the bike is you smell everything. Fresh cut hay, newly plowed or disked fields, corn being chopped, road kill etc... Today was different, smelled something I haven't in a long time. Looks and smelled like dad found the kids pot patch and he made them burn it. The old man was standing in the yard with his arms crossed and 2 boys were putting the plants into the fire. Very distinct smell for sure. Not that weed ever did anything for me but I always did like the smell. Needless to say today smelled really good. The boys didn't look to happy to be burning their pot and the old man looked really pissed. Then again maybe it was the old mans, but I doubt it. I made sure I came back that way on the way home. They were done burning but the smell lingered.

Last edited:
I keep telling my wife we could make an extra 30k tax free if we set up a grow operation in our basement. For some reason she shoots me down every time.

I'll never forget when I moved into the dorm my sophomore year (freshman year I was stuck with other freshman - boring). My folks helped and the first thing my mother noticed was the smell. "My god, what is that stench!" My father just laughed, "Damn, all of the sudden I'm hungry" and he just smiled and looked at me. I told him I more than likely knew the source and could get him a hit "for old time's sake" if he wanted one. He just laughed again and my mother still had not caught on. "Weed, mom...... Dope, pot, reefer, whatever you want to call it........that is what you smell" I told her. "They let you have that here?" "Yep, they actually pass it out to ensure everyone is chill their first week, helps with the nerves." I told her with a straight face. I thought she was going to pass out! She had been obviously sheltered by small-town USA living. Sometimes I went to college and it was my parents that got an education!!!!