Therapy Dog available

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
I heard about the therapy dogs that the liberal universities were offering to students to help with their grief, so I asked my son if he would make his dog available. He agreed to do it. So if anyone needs to do some petting, come and get you a mess of this............

Looks like that dog needs the therapy! :D

Looks like that dog needs the therapy! :D

She's bearing her teeth at me because that's a game we play together. She gets the plastic bone in her mouth and I'm supposed to try and take it away from her. I must admit, that even though we have done this many times, I'm terrified every time we do it.

But, if I won't play, she comes and pushes the bone against me until I take hold of it. Then we pull and she growls like an attacking bear...., and I just close my eyes and hope for the best.........

The things we put up with for our children........................

I heard about the therapy dogs that the liberal universities were offering to students to help with their grief, so I asked my son if he would make his dog available. He agreed to do it. So if anyone needs to do some petting, come and get you a mess of this............

You could have her check for nuts on all these millennials, doubt she would find any ... lot of neutered species in that group ... hard to scent check them ... ;)