The Whitetail Group

Do you see mature bucks in these setups? Getting in out without deer being in them is one thing, i'd think they'd peg it as "danger" pretty quick just from human scent going to/from and lingering after a sit if it's right in the middle of all the deer traffic.

We do just as much as any other setup for gun season. Our gun season is 7 days total so if we sit there 3 times a year it is a lot. It is farm country so I think that helps and even though they are out in the open we put them opposite of the cover. Access is across wide open fields don’t seem to have a ton of issue of deer picking up our scent when their is bare dirt most of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't he get around 4k/ac? I see on the smaller piece w/o the home and buildings they're asking 4.8k/ac. I doubt he even cares what happens to it.

I would love 4K an acre prices for good hunting. Land within an hour and a half of my home is basically all 12-25k an acre. It’s gotten so bad that there is no way I will ever afford to buy my sisters shares out of the farm that’s been in family hands since the 1870’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk