the leader board

Spring needs to hurry up so we can all get outside and blow off some steam!

The only prize here is knowledge gained or satisfaction knowing you helped someone out.

Lately......I have not contributed much in the way of habitat info. Hard to be "into" habitat from AZ. But it is a great place to keep in touch with folks and stay on top of our sorry deer situation. I likely shoot-off my fingertips a bit much.....but I try to keep it all in good fun. :D ;)

Spring needs to hurry up so we can all get outside and blow off some steam!

I spent about 8 hours outside this weekend working on the property and shed hunting with the dog. Was great to get outside ... I agree, more should try it!

I used to use physical activity to take the piss & vinegar out of my boy when he got mouthy. I'd just look him in the eye, "You want to go cut wood?" At first he thought he would prove his point. After a hard day of lugging, loading, splitting and stacking a few face cords of firewood it turned out he was too tired to fight and argue, even the next day. To this day he HATES that chainsaw! I think he purposely switched gas on me once and I burned it up. I just went out and bought another - he wasn't happy. Fresh air and some activity tends to release some of the pent up angst and frustration. Once spring rolls around and we all start our pruning and plot prep and we get a little dirt under our fingernails things will settle down. We'll be chasing tom's and hunt'n shrooms.

I spent about 8 hours outside this weekend working on the property and shed hunting with the dog. Was great to get outside ... I agree, more should try it!

I. hate. you.

Nope, different guy. That is an Outfitter selling those properties. I Thought some guys would like to see what quality hunting land looks like!

Not some swamps other guys are trying to peddle.

I like MO posting area properties down there - issue is he won't send me the ones that will cash flow to a smiling degree. Just hoping one pops up he can't swing at the time and he SENDS ME A PM so you guys can't find it-

I. hate. you.

LOL!!!! It was frickin cold on Sunday, 6 deg F and 22 mph winds ... temps really started to drop late afternoon and was - 17 deg F this morning.

Sorry, but I bet if the land will flow, they will be bought by MO!

MO go to the well just one times too many

Be looking for funds and there aint be any

He call up a guy knowing there be a chance that

Ol MO got a prop gonna fund his retire mant