Surprise. It's a boy!

Gator

5 year old buck +
Got caught off guard on this one but my first boy is scheduled to arrive in early August. I feel a little old to be having a little one (43) so keeping up with a little ball of energy is going to be tough but worth it.

Got caught off guard on this one but my first boy is scheduled to arrive in early August. I feel a little old to be having a little one (43) so keeping up with a little ball of energy is going to be tough but worth it.
Congrats!

Congratulations! It will be great having a hunting buddy in a few years.

Well you do know how babies are made right?! :emoji_astonished:

Congratulations! I know more than 1 family that has a 10 - 12 yr gap in their childrens ages.

There seems to never be a good time to have kids, so you just roll with it the best you can. I had all of my kids early in life.....a little too early in some eyes. I do suggest not having kids in college.....like I did (at least the first one was). No surprises late in life on my end.....wife plumbing got taken out after the last one was born! So here I sit at 44 with my oldest graduated and out of college and the youngest going into high school and 2 others in between. My best friend and I in high school where "oops babies". My folks in high school when I was born and my buddy was born late to the point his brothers went to school with my folks!

Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome, children are always a blessing. I wish we would have had a couple more.

Congrats! I got snipped so if the wife got pregnant back when I was 43 there would have been some splainin to be done. :)

Have you bought him a gun yet? Congrats!

Congrats. Time to check for 2 man blinds and tree stands on sale!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations Gator!!

Congrats! Dont worry about the age thing, I got ya beat on that one.... We have been making the announcements for our new arrival due Dec 31st so I'm hearing you on the little ball of energy and keeping up thing! This one is either going to kill me or keep me young!

You will find it makes no difference boys or girls.....either will drive you crazy! Here are 2 of mine....perfect examples. My boy (oldest) on a 1,500 pound bull for "fun" and my youngest (of 3 daughters) dangling off the CN Tower in Toronto (~1200 feet of the ground). In both cases - I ask, "What the #$%@ are you thinking?" Both said the same thing...."Chill dad....we had safety equipment on!" Good luck!!!!
kids.jpg

The building would scare the piss out of me I would still probably be stupid enough to go for the 8 second ride!