Sundance Apple Tree

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
I ordered a Sundance apple tree for the coming spring. It's supposed to be a good DR tree, so I figured I'd give it a shot for deer. Anyone have a Sundance growing & if so - how's it doing for you ??

I ordered a Sundance apple tree for the coming spring. It's supposed to be a good DR tree, so I figured I'd give it a shot for deer. Anyone have a Sundance growing & if so - how's it doing for you ??
I have a couple that I planted in spring 2014 from Wafler Nursery as part of their wildlife package. Of the ten different DR varieties, the Sundance has been the most impressive. It is taller and fuller, by far, than the rest. No apples yet.

I have three Sundance that were planted in 2012, two on B118 and one on MM111 rootstock. All three have been strong growers with no sign of scab or any other problems. No apples yet, I hope to see some this year.

Like the others, I have a Sundance on b.118 ordered from Cummins planted in 2013. It's been a very strong grower in a less-than-perfect location and, while we spray until July 1, it shows no sign of disease after that. No apples yet, but I have very high hopes.

The one I ordered will be on MM-111 from Cummins. Thanks for the replies, gents, and keep them coming !! All info is welcomed. I order trees for camp based on much research from a variety of sources, but it's good to hear from guys that actually have the trees & are growing them.