Successful Trapping in MN

A few buck worth of fur there.

Yep, not bad for 2 brothers that are 24 and 23 years old.

Very nice pile of fur there. Don't see many pics like that THESE days.

I would store those inside the shed in case it rains.

Wow! Wish I had the time to trap like when I was a young pup. You gonna give em a run for their money when you finally retire trapper John has a good ring to it

Are these the same two brothers who were in Outdoor News a few weeks ago?

Wow! Wish I had the time to trap like when I was a young pup. You gonna give em a run for their money when you finally retire trapper John has a good ring to it

Just what I want to do when retired........pull skunks out of traps. Been there done that. My trapping days are over!

Just what I want to do when retired........pull skunks out of traps. Been there done that. My trapping days are over!
Back in my trapping days, there were a couple of guys that would skin them skunks to get $7.00 a piece. I was not one of them.

Back in my trapping days, there were a couple of guys that would skin them skunks to get $7.00 a piece. I was not one of them.

Roger That!:eek:

Satchmo, I trap and I hate when a skunk gets in the trap.
Oh yea, I swear there were days I caught more skunk than coon or mink. Burned up more than a couple .22 shells dealing with those dirty dogs. They're pretty thick at my shack too, and I always seem to have the wrong tool for the job when I run in to them.