Stock Market is the bottom in?

Freaking Cramer featuring wing stop today………

ouch!

I just bought a position last week……it’s doomed

i did see a pretty impressive CEO he worked for BLDR…….I like his deal…..

now….wait 4 the MMD

Mad Money Dip
Pretty much what happens every time he brags something up. Whenever it's a stock I have I get that OH SHIT feeling too. Try to inverse him and it's been working.

Pretty much what happens every time he brags something up. Whenever it's a stock I have I get that OH SHIT feeling too. Try to inverse him and it's been working.
My advisor that set me up in fidelity said he worked at a firm back east that would also do that.

My advisor that set me up in fidelity said he worked at a firm back east that would also do that.
I used to follow what he advised and it never worked out.

only Nucor, Nividia, Apple, Zoetis have worked out for me.

but he did say to not monkey with ZIM…….if I would’ve listened to that advice…….

I would be a lot wealthier

SOUN is really kicking ass lately. I think because they say AI.

SOUN is really kicking ass lately. I think because they say AI.
That's a scary looking one. Their last fiscal year, they reported $38 million in assets, and burned $95 million in cash. The company currently has an equity value of negative $35 million. Not a death knell by any means, but they're taking on debt at a rapid rate to keep the lights on.

That's a scary looking one. Their last fiscal year, they reported $38 million in assets, and burned $95 million in cash. The company currently has an equity value of negative $35 million. Not a death knell by any means, but they're taking on debt at a rapid rate to keep the lights on.
Yes, they are not sitting real good but the stock price is soaring lately. Wonder if Nvidia or Microsoft is in cahoots with them? Something going on behind the scenes that has people buying. I'm just guessing as usual why the sudden popularity for this stock. I think they did add AI the their name, don't know if that's the reason or if there's more to it. I already had some shares so I'm just riding those up right now. Don't know if I want to buy more right now or not. I'm up over 250% so far.

Layoff’s hitting at work today idk how many guys total yet and that’s just the first department. I suspect they will all be following suit in the next week or two should be an interesting month.

Layoff’s hitting at work today idk how many guys total yet and that’s just the first department. I suspect they will all be following suit in the next week or two should be an interesting month.

What industry are you in?
I feel there is so much divergence in the economy right now. We have had 3 record years in a row and planning on 20% growth this year and off to a good start. Just finished a conference and the difference in where companies were
headed left we shaking my head.

I feel there is so much divergence in the economy right now. We have had 3 record years in a row and planning on 20% growth this year and off to a good start. Just finished a conference and the difference in where companies were

I'm also interested in what industry he is in, but there are so many things happening in the US economy that I would be wary about taking any one man's experience as a trend.

Generally, jobs are moving back to the US. That can include certain businesses and industries laying people off for various reasons. The US market is an employer's dream right now, under the right circumstances. If you are trying to do the same old thing, you will be dead in the water. But if you can offer premium wages/salaries, the US is your oyster. Americans are dying for a fair shake, and the current labor market is on their side. If you have a business and are willing to give up a bit of profit in order to recruit high-level talent, you will probably end up winning this whole struggle.

The business endeavors I'm involved in, and the ones I'm looking to invest in, are not appropriate for lazy or entitled people. Some people say "work smart, not hard", but that is bullshit advice in the startup sector. We have to work smart AND hard. The so-called CEO of the company has to get ankle-deep in chicken sludge in order to ensure that the product our customers want is made to the correct specifications. There's not a lot of C-suite people who are willing to do that.

I think the new US economy will be formed by the proverbial "Brave" or "Bold". Everyone knows the phrase "fortune favors the bold", and I believe wholeheartedly that early movers who are bold and/or brave will win their share of the economy. Anyone who waits will be left in the dust.

I say this as someone who has spent an entire day at a Vietnamese chicken slaughterhouse trying to work out various products that vegetable farmers might need to increase their production. I'm scheduled to go back to the facility on Saturday, because there is an order for 20 tons of soil amendment that we have on contract for about five grand. I will need to show them the exact way to blend the soil amendment, and I will at least need to be there for the first third of the production.

Cramer Says This AI Stock Is Just An Nvidia Play, Prefers This Stock Over Anheuser-Busch​

BENZINGA
12 mins ago
On CNBC's "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (DBRG/PJ.NaE) is a "good" stock.
On Feb. 20, DigitalBridge (DBRG/PJ.NaE) posted better-than-expected sales results for its fourth quarter.
When asked about Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD.NaE)/NV , Cramer said, Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ.NaE) has "better cash flow, more opportunities, and has a wine business that it could sell."
Former President Donald Trump recently called on conservatives to reconsider their stance on Anheuser-Busch, suggesting that the company is not as "woke" as it has been portrayed.
SoundHound AI, Inc. (SOUN.NaE) is just an Nvidia Corporation (NVDA.NaE) play, Cramer said.
SoundHound shares closed Monday's session higher by around 47% amid speculation that the company could be involved with a new collaborative initiative aimed at integrating AI into cellular technology.

it’s doomed

Cramer think BUD is a good buy ? It’s down 39% in the past 10 years ? In a market that’s nearly tripled E09D4937-5FBE-46C4-B914-F58DA878A041.png

Railroad industry

Every time I hear about a company doing layoffs I think of this.....

344 jobs lost so far but that’s only the mechanical department.

Lack of work for the trains?
Yes traffic is down they are cost cutting or just beginning to start that process should be an interesting year to see how it shakes out.

344 jobs lost so far but that’s only the mechanical department.

Not going to be uncommon this year. Employers gave out insane raises and bonuses the past couple of years to retain worthwhile employees.

Profitability decreased because of increased payroll. What many employers bought with their money was employees that continued to show up for work and in time developed a swagger that is telling the employer that they are to valuable to be replaced.

Fast forward to 2nd 1/4 of 2024. Employers are sick of the lowered productivity that they bought with many employees and are finally starting to tighten their belts and trim the fat.

Who can blame them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk