Stock Market is the bottom in?

I took up positions in Honda and Toyota.

They be going higher,higher , higher.

Unlike Tesla. I bought a token position in Tesla, but I don’t trust it enough for a full,position.

Once I owned a full position, then they issued more stock.

I hate that

Does anyone have any news on this new geothermal drilling technology? It seems really promising, and something I'd like to get into early if it's legit.

Anybody investing in cybersecurity businesses? Maybe an ETF? This seems like a market that’s only getting more and more important and roomy. I don’t know the ins and outs though.

I own crowdstrike and should own Palo Alto (the leader in network firewalls). Both have been on fire lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any news on this new geothermal drilling technology? It seems really promising, and something I'd like to get into early if it's legit.
I personally think this is the future and that at some point every new build will have it. I think the big money would be someone that could figure out to make retrofitting existing homes to use it.

I personally think this is the future and that at some point every new build will have it. I think the big money would be someone that could figure out to make retrofitting existing homes to use it.
This must be different from the geothermal they were using 20 years ago?

This must be different from the geothermal they were using 20 years ago?
Oh it's been around forever. Just need to keep improving efficiency and lowering installation costs in my opinion.

Doesn't seem like a whole lot new other than using horizontal drilling technology to go further.

I think there are many reasons for this. First of all, stocks in the US exchanges are always valued higher than stocks in other exchanges. Second, as the boomers retire, more money is being pulled from their more risky (overseas) investments and brought back to the US. Third, as other markets collapse (China, Russia, etc), or struggle (Germany, Australia, UK) that money is also being brought to the US instead. Fourth, the US dollar is very strong at the moment, which makes everything priced in dollars have a higher value and attracts even more foreign money to the US markets.

Does all this mean there won't be a correction? No, I suspect a correction is coming, and I'm getting out of US assets. In fact, I'm starting to bet against some US assets, especially "green" tech.

Does this mean that valuations will come down to be on par with valuations in foreign markets? Probably not. I think the US economy and asset market are going to outpace most foreign markets for the next few decades. The few exceptions will probably be India, Vietnam, and maybe New Zealand and Argentina. Personally, I have my entire Norwegian pension fund bouncing back and forth between the Norwegian and Indian markets, and I'm selling US assets to move them to Vietnam.

I ended my stint in ultra short term bonds today. I'm signing onto the idea that there's a massive wave of funny money coming into existence this year between war printing and the fed turning the hose back on to protect the bubbles. I've had some puts out there for a few weeks already to pick up some stuff. I sold the rest of my USFR this morning and sold some puts on ADM. I'm not sure why ADM is in the tank, but it fits my model, so I'm gonna give it a try. It goes ex-div in early Feb, so I'm hoping to pick it up before then.

1705426204693.png

Man I miss my user friendly TD. Better than my E-trade or my Schwab. Haven't tried any others.

I haven't heard a lot of good things about geothermal systems, but maybe the new systems are better.

I haven't heard a lot of good things about geothermal systems, but maybe the new systems are better.
My cousin had GEO put in about 20 years ago and he claimed he was saving a lot of money and happy with it. He's in southern Minnesota.

My cousin had GEO put in about 20 years ago and he claimed he was saving a lot of money and happy with it. He's in southern Minnesota.
He doesn't live around luverne does he?

He doesn't live around luverne does he?
Sure does. That's where most of my relatives on my dad's side are at. Luverne/Pipestone area. Most are farmers on huge tracts of land. Todd Meinerts is the one with the Geothermal.

Yeah, Schwab blows. Won't be too many more years and they'll all be merged together anyway.
If I wouldn't have had TD I wouldn't know what I'm missing. More used to Schwab but it's just not that great. I will probably just stay using Schwab because it's such a pain in the ass to change everything over to something else and who's to say the next one is any better.

Sure does. That's where most of my relatives on my dad's side are at. Luverne/Pipestone area. Most are farmers on huge tracts of land. Todd Meinerts is the one with the Geothermal.
I know randy sasker from that area is why your post caught my attention. I remember his dad Stan installing geothermal when he built his new house.

I know randy sasker from that area is why your post caught my attention. I remember his dad Stan installing geothermal when he built his new house.
Randy is my cousin and Stan is my uncle(dad's brother). SMALL WORLD! I don't get down there to visit very often but when I do I never want to leave. Stan is my dad's little brother.

I don't personally have one, but I've heard the up front cost is really high relative to the annual energy savings. It might be easier to justify if you have a huge house and shop with a very high conventional heating and cooling bill.