All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Market is the bottom in?

I’d go with BUD. With all bars an restaurants starting to open it will spike soon I think. Beer business is a sound investment in the good OL US of A!

Ya think?????????!!!!!!!!!!

bill

A little statistic for you. Americas Billionaires added over $282 Billion to their wealth in just 23 days during the plandemic. Who is really in charge of things?

A little statistic for you. Americas Billionaires added over $282 Billion to their wealth in just 23 days during the plandemic. Who is really in charge of things?

When the stock market corrects (several thousand points... Dow/S & P), history has shown that is a great time to buy, but many actually sell shares instead. These guys then buy up those shares, and the ones that were fearful take a big loss.

Last edited:
When the stock market corrects (several thousand points... Dow/S & P), history has shown that is a great time to buy, but many actually sell shares instead. These guys then buy up those shares, and the ones that were fearful take a big loss.

You can't get followers out of a hot market, and you can't get them into a cold market. It's the core element of any bubble. When all the reasons are there for caution, they are ignored. When there are reasons for optimism, they are ignored.

I’d go with BUD. With all bars an restaurants starting to open it will spike soon I think. Beer business is a sound investment in the good OL US of A!
The dutch took BUD a number of years ago and are slowly running it into the ground. Their sales have been slowly dropping for the past 4 years. Big old brands are struggling for relevance. Look for a growing and diversified booze-tailer that caters to a growing segment. Go with STZ. It isn't cheap anymore, but it's future seems brighter than BUD. If you guys haven't tried Modelo, I highly recommend it.

Do we want the poor, mentally weak, emotionally driven, bad decision makers in charge of things? Given the choice between the 2, i'll take my chances with the billionaires.

The dutch took BUD a number of years ago and are slowly running it into the ground. Their sales have been slowly dropping for the past 4 years. Big old brands are struggling for relevance. Look for a growing and diversified booze-tailer that caters to a growing segment. Go with STZ. It isn't cheap anymore, but it's future seems brighter than BUD. If you guys haven't tried Modelo, I highly recommend it.

I missed my chance with STZ when it crashed. I went with bud a few weeks ago instead. We have a plant 10 minutes from our house so I try to buy bud products. Even the facilities have gone down hill since InBev took over. Property used to be manicured and they had their own softball fields in front of the plant, place looked sharp. Not anymore. I got in at 40 so I will ride it for a year and see what happens.

We were due for one these "clunker" days. I figured maybe back down to 24,500 or 25,000 which is still great in a Pandemic. The odd trades have been buyers of bankrupt company stock {earlier} ...not sure why? Strange

We were due for one these "clunker" days. I figured maybe back down to 24,500 or 25,000 which is still great in a Pandemic. The odd trades have been buyers of bankrupt company stock {earlier} ...not sure why? Strange
Idiots that don’t know they are going to zero. They really should be taken off the exchange.

Buyers market again this wk!

Buyers market again this wk!

I hate to admit this but I’m hoping for a bloody Monday :emoji_astonished:

I’ll probably be wrong. :)

This was the strangest week since I have been investing. Biggest day ever Monday, worst day ever Thursday, good day today. Actually up a few thousand for the week. Most of that is a stock that went up a 100% in one day. Anyone that thinks they can out think the market is nuts, you can’t compete with the computers.

Today's futures suggest an ass kicking.........

bill

Today's futures suggest an ass kicking.........

bill

A full weekend of MSM pumping crap out. 80 new Covid cases in Beijing. Oh the horror...
This market is/was due for a pull back. Now it’s time to decide when to roll the dice.
I wonder if CV 2.0 will get Boeing close to 100 again?

should be an interesting week. I’m headed out to hook up the drill and bury some beans but I’ll be checking my interstellar communication device every now and then...

And we’re flat......so far.

A full weekend of MSM pumping crap out. 80 new Covid cases in Beijing. Oh the horror...
This market is/was due for a pull back. Now it’s time to decide when to roll the dice.

should be an interesting week. I’m headed out to hook up the drill and bury some beans but I’ll be checking my interstellar communication device every now and then...

If Boeing goes to 100, I am in! Also watching Carnival Cruise line, if it drops more, might buy 100 shares just as a long term flyer?

There doesn't seem much left for deals out there. Pfizer seems fair. Gilead is getting close, but I'd want to see it below $65. That rona premium needs to get beaten outta the price before I'd buy it though. Before all this hit, GILD was a great boring company. Didn't go up much, didn't go down much.

GILD crashed and burned because of the Truvada scandal. I'm staying away from it. Too unpredictable for my tastes.

If Boeing goes to 100, I am in! Also watching Carnival Cruise line, if it drops more, might buy 100 shares just as a long term flyer?

I already did great on Norwegian. I sold but if it goes much lower I’m going back in for round 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GILD crashed and burned because of the Truvada scandal. I'm staying away from it. Too unpredictable for my tastes.
I wasn't aware of that. What a disaster.