Stock Market is the bottom in?

As long as the government can keep people fighting themselves they are happy.

Oh - the LITTLE guy businesses pay taxes ................. but the BIG ones get away with paying zero - and it's been daylighted. So the Mom & Pop businesses are helping to subsidize all the infrastructure for the mega-corporations to make their untaxed multi-hundreds of BILLIONS.

I wonder how many American workers actually BELIEVE they're getting a really fair deal in taxes .... or pay ...... after seeing the TRUE big picture??
So you think Amazon pays zero in taxes? Assuming they pay 0 in income tax they still are on the hook for FICA, federal and state unemployment taxes. The couple years they paid 0 they put billions into the economy resulting in thousands of jobs which they then pay the above taxes on. The one we can agree on is how Bezos gets away with paying very little as his company grows to trillions. I guess eventually he has to sell the stock. The people writing these laws are the real problem and they get to make millions on insider trading so not much incentive to change them.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

AT&T AND VERIZON are both rolling out their 5G in a couple weeks. That should help those two. I like "T", half the price and twice the dividend.

IMO, the corporate income tax % should be ZERO. Why should my business have to pay income taxes when I already paid personal income tax? You want to see a infrastructure bill? Set the state and federal corporate income tax to 0% and watch what happens.

IMO, the corporate income tax % should be ZERO. Why should my business have to pay income taxes when I already paid personal income tax? You want to see a infrastructure bill? Set the state and federal corporate income tax to 0% and watch what happens.
There shouldn't even be a mechanism or department. Dismantle all of it and go to a national sales tax. No more forms, no more audits, no more tax preparers, less bookeeping, visitors pay, illegals pay, no carve outs for the mega rich, pre-bate to everyone to offset the effect on the raging broke.

Fair Tax. It's about a 25 year old idea, but endures today.

The fact that some haven't been has been daylighted. Have a good day.
Because they are spending all of their profits before they close out the year or because of tax fraud/evasion? There is an enormous difference.

Most if not all of my employees think they know more about running my business than I do. Truth is that many have a hard time doing the 1 thing they were hired for. It's easy to make assumptions and "think" they have all the answers. Just the way it is. When told by media falsely that the world is ending, many go stock up on toilet paper. Go figure!

Most if not all of my employees think they know more about running my business than I do. Truth is that many have a hard time doing the 1 thing they were hired for. It's easy to make assumptions and "think" they have all the answers. Just the way it is. When told by media falsely that the world is ending, many go stock up on toilet paper. Go figure!
The disaster is never the problem. The problem is a very large mass of unprepared people panicking.

The disaster is never the problem. The problem is a very large mass of unprepared people panicking.

Don’t mock us toilet paper horders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t mock us toilet paper horders.

A true hoarder hoards that stuff when nobody else is hoarding. Anyone that tries to get going after TSHTF, is mockable. I may or may not have scored an immense amount of 85/15 grass fed, non-gmo hamburger last night. One of them deals where you use your whole arm and just rake the shelf into your cart. There's only one place I get that stuff, and they finally had it again. I've tried it other places, and it's just uncuttable meat paste.

My cheese hoard outperformed the S&P 500 in Q4. It went +12%.

My trump social media stock took a dump this morning and then this afternoon and in the after hours it came raging back. I was hoping to buy another 100 shares around $40. They said this afternoon his social media platform will launch in FEB.

Capture.PNG

My trump social media stock took a dump this morning and then this afternoon and in the after hours it came raging back. I was hoping to buy another 100 shares around $40. They said this afternoon his social media platform will launch in FEB.

View attachment 39893

I almost bought some in the $48 range today but got distracted but it was nice to see that late run up regardless

Tesla can hit rock bottom now....I just bought some.

I almost bought a few things today and just couldn’t do it. Gloom and doom. Would of closed up if I had but certainly wasn’t sure that was gong to be the case at 1100 today

Last edited:
Tesla can hit rock bottom now....I just bought some.

I like Tesla WAY more than 99% of the companies out there. Plenty of upside left from here. I had an order at $950 and missed this morning.

Must not have missed that order by very much. I bought some at 1k. never thought I would pay that much for a single share of anything! Might as well go for some BRK.A now.

Must not have missed that order by very much. I bought some at 1k. never thought I would pay that much for a single share of anything! Might as well go for some BRK.A now.
1k is long way from BRK.A the last time I looked at it.

I think when I saw that one I refused to believe it thinking something is off with the site. It was like 330k for 1 share. I just looked it up and it's over 477k! My mind can't handle that. Could buy A LOT for that much hard earned money! DAMN