Stock Market is the bottom in?

Story of my life!

My favorite dad quote.
The best looking girl in the room is alone because everyone thinks they can’t get her.

Go get her!

We should start a dad quote thread :emoji_grin:

We definitely do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat fingers on a phone. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yo Bill -
I'm by no means fat, and I don't post anything from a phone !! Faulty technology ....... oh - wait a minute ......... technical glitches never happen ......... :emoji_grin::emoji_rolling_eyes:

If you're hitting a home run with a recent stock pick .......... Good for you!! No sour grapes here ......... I've hit some myself. My biggest was not on an individual stock - but on an actively managed fund I got into years ago. That manager was a Wall Street monster. I studied HIM as much as the fund's stock picking.

Yo Bill -
I'm by no means fat, and I don't post anything from a phone !! Faulty technology ....... oh - wait a minute ......... technical glitches never happen ......... :emoji_grin::emoji_rolling_eyes:

If you're hitting a home run with a recent stock pick .......... Good for you!! No sour grapes here ......... I've hit some myself. My biggest was not on an individual stock - but on an actively managed fund I got into years ago. That manager was a Wall Street monster. I studied HIM as much as the fund's stock picking.

Haha. I thought I double quoted. Twas my fat fingers I spoke of…

Is anybody going to jump on Tesla now that it’s down. I think if it’s down again tomorrow it’s a good buy for some easy money. This is not advise just opinion. (disclaimer)

Last edited:
Down from what? I think apple is a strong buy no matter what the price is.

I have taken an ass pounding on my DMTK. I made a big bet that there would be good news and good earnings. The news was good but the earnings were not. My 5k shares are not for sale but this was not the plan. The thing that bugged me the most is the blaming Covid for the slow scale up. That is three earnings in a row they have hid behind Covid. I guess that is expected when you are a CA company. Their sales force better get their asses moving this quarter.

Down from what? I think apple is a strong buy no matter what the price is.
Too late at night. LOL. It was supposed to say Tesla. Sorry

Fastenal is one we have a lot of and will be buying more this year. They are within a couple bucks of the price they generally split. Great Industrial supply company that a lot of people around here work for. My cousin works for them over in China. A huge part of their value this past year was from all the PPE he sold during "these difficult times"

How are those portfolios doing?? Mine were doing great, but the last month has knocked them back down to earth. My big winners at the moment are Lucid Motors, Matterport, Costco, Tesla, Nvidia, and the two Trump stocks (DWAC and CFVI-Rumble). Currently in the hole on Quantumscape, Sofi, Palintir, but feeling confident long term, especially SOFI. Gonna unload Raytheon, Tyson Foods, and a couple other tiny positions. The money from those sales are going into the two Trump stocks tomorrow morning. I have a feeling these two Trump stocks are headed much much higher regardless of what asshole Powell and the ministry of the currency do at the Dec 15 meeting.

In my SEP IRA I hold Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Exxon, Chevron, Snapchat, and a few different funds. Still need to figure out my contribution for 2021, so I wont mind a pullback.

Watch this one tomorrow along with DWAC. Think we could see some nice upward movement.

1638750829687.png

Still up 10% for the year. Slow and steady.

Buy some of the Trump stocks. Brandon isn't gonna make us any money so Trump is gonna need to step in. Not financial advice....

I think I'm down like 75% give or take 20% because I put my IRA in dmtk! I knew I quit biotech for a reason lol

Mine are holding their own from the low in March of 20. Caterpillar is up 80% which is helping hold my other picks up.

We had another good year. Fastenal, apple, amazon, deere, cat. We've been running with these for well over 20 years and it's been a fun ride.

I think I'm down like 75% give or take 20% because I put my IRA in dmtk! I knew I quit biotech for a reason lol
Right there with you. I have 4K shares but I still believe.

Right there with you. I have 4K shares but I still believe.
My days of picking individual winners and losers is well in my rearview mirror. The more I knew and the better the story, the worse it worked out. ... These days, I own the market...a few sectors with small amounts of my portfolio is the most aggressive I get. :emoji_smile: Been there...done that...!