Stock Market is the bottom in?

I'm up over $5,000 on a tiny little investment. The buying is astronomical. I think it is headed to $100 tomorrow. Screaming pissed off in the after hours.

View attachment 37927

Because if Trump actually creates a platform that competes with Suckerberg. It will be an overnight success.

Because if Trump actually creates a platform that competes with Suckerberg. It will be an overnight success.
Ehhh, it's not off to the best start so far:

Last edited:
Ehhh, it's not off to the bess start so far:

Newsweek?
Sure they would never do a hit piece on Trump. Nope never. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But to be fair. Something may have happened to some website.

Win big and lose big. Few winners for many losers over time...
Buffet, Bogle, Graham, Malkiel, et al - they know nothing about money and investing. Huge failures all.

They geared their advice toward people who don't want to live in front of their computer screens to watch every market / stock move. Most CFP's advise people to NOT try to time the market - for the reasons you stated. I agree. When one looks at the real returns - VERY FEW pros beat the market averages with any degree of regularity. I've seen it myself over 40+ years. The "high-flyers" for 1 or 2 years crash back to earth. Reversion to the mean ............. or lower.

Also a good thing for me I argued with my CFP on March 26 2020 and won. We bought on the 27th.

I got I really nice boat out of that argument…

Buffet, Bogle, Graham, Malkiel, et al - they know nothing about money and investing. Huge failures all.

They geared their advice toward people who don't want to live in front of their computer screens to watch every market / stock move. Most CFP's advise people to NOT try to time the market - for the reasons you stated. I agree. When one looks at the real returns - VERY FEW pros beat the market averages with any degree of regularity. I've seen it myself over 40+ years. The "high-flyers" for 1 or 2 years crash back to earth. Reversion to the mean ............. or lower.
But I agree with your advice for retirees or long term investment. No way to throw everything one way today and another tomorrow.

But I like cheating the odds with a very small portion. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.

Should never do it with the $ that feeds you.

I used to think the guys that bought Bitcoin were “risking it” and it would crash … well nope it’s still going up .

Sometimes you take a risk and it rewards you for life.

I used to think the guys that bought Bitcoin were “risking it” and it would crash … well nope it’s still going up .

My father was a very smart man.
He never left me with deer hunting advice because he hunted very little. But he left me with very good advice.

1. (First) (always) Never kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

2. You only have to be right 51% of the time.

He was full of many more but those are the ones that really stuck.

Good thing Buck’s not trying to time the market. He’s just picking one stock to play with on a low level. Good on him.

I was reading today that if this Trump platform were somehow able to achieve the same market cap as Fakebook that each share would be worth $32,000+. I guess I would be smiling ear to ear if they could get to 10% of that value within 5-7 years. I think it will be messy and difficult for them to get started, but the potential for this is MASSIVE. Everyone I know is looking for something other then the trash that is fakebook, twitter, google, etc.

Dwac has under 30 million shares float. Today the volume was just a hair under 500 million. To me, this thing is set up to run. NOTHING that happens from here going forward will surprise me. It went all the way to $74 in the afterhours. I think it breezes right past there tomorrow. There just isnt many shares available and people wanna get in.

This is an old video but is still very relevant. I was laughed at and mocked on here this past spring and Bitcoin put in a new all time high this week. Nearly all market trends are currently saying this market cycle will continue for some time. Many very bearish investors are projecting it will hit $150k this market cycle. If you think you've missed the boat, you're just talking yourself out of it like I used to back in 2017. Bitcoin's new role as a better digital gold is only going to be more important as inflation continues to ramp up.

But I agree with your advice for retirees or long term investment. No way to throw everything one way today and another tomorrow.

But I like cheating the odds with a very small portion. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.

Don't know how I got the double quote - but .........

I agree totally, Bill. Swing for the fences with a SMALLER amount of money. Retirement nest egg isn't for playing poker, IMO !! Even the pros say it's OK to use "play money" to take some shots.