Stock Market is the bottom in?

Think there is some end of Q2 stuff happening??? I tend to think that is part of it. End of March wasnt the greatest either. I think a lot of the big guys are rearranging the portfolios. My stuff was having a decent week until today. Its a sea of red. My best performer lately has been SOFI. Currently buying some AHT. Seems like good value down here. Still down 3% on forum favorite DMTK. Chummer most have about clawed his way back to even now.
I am in the green thanks to my initial purchase at $23. I was buying all the way back down to $30. I just sold 400 shares at $44 to clear my margin account(Still have 2k shares). I don’t have a good vibe for the market with this idiot running things. I am now green on everything so I am ready to sell if need be.

Why did Smith and Wesson take off on such a tear?

Hopefully not but they are pushing the "great reset" quite a bit lately. That would put us right at the bottom end globally.

NVDA split and is under $200 currently.
My biggest trading regret. I sold 100 shares at 260 when the pandemic started with full intentions of buying it back. I was in at $140. A couple weeks later they announce the lockdown and this thing starts it’s climb to 800. After I sold it got down to $200 and I thought it may go lower so I didn’t buy it back. In the blink of an eye it was over $300. The lockdown screwed me in so many ways and accomplishEd nothing. I did end up in a few oil stocks because of the lockdown but they can’t match the NVDA run. Congrats to anyone that has had it for the last year.

My guy scooped me Snapchat in my SEP Ira last year. I just looked to be certain of the price and it was 250 shares at $19.19. They smashed earnings for Q2 and are up pretty good in the afterhours. Everybody start sending more snaps and get all your friends to sign up. Apple, Amazon. Costco. Microsoft have all been on the move for me lately as well. I wish I had started getting money in sooner. Wish I would have had Snap in my Roth.

1627002224890.png

I've been sitting on a couple waiting for a rebound. AMTX is the main one but patience is running out.

Mo (Altria) & Blackstone have been two winners for me . Bought at 32-33 range during Covid lockdown.

Blackstone is over $100 now. Altria decent gain to $47 but pays a 7% dividend!

Well, scratch AMTX off the list. Some real bad stuff floating around about their situation--i'm out!

I guess I was predicting a 11% drop this year, and I have been way off so far...Interesting things brewing in the US and Globally. high inflation, gas prices, worker shortage, mandates, etc.. One under the radar event that happened in China that does not seem to be getting much attention.

China Evergrande a large real estate that is collapsing and if it does will take down thousands of investors to the tune of up to $300 billion. This could have a ripple effect on markets around the world.

It appears that many people are spending like crazy here, maxing loans without much $$ down on homes and even a 15 year loan on a pontoon?

High inflation, and companies unable to fill staff positions could cause an economic slow down...I am surprised the market has not dropped 10% already, but due to the high money supply, there has still been buyers on the dip.

The Evergrande situation is worrying, but I don't see the Chinese Government letting it happen. Too much pride involved and too much control on their economy. If it was a legitimate threat globally, our markets would show signs of it by now.

You would think the US markets would benefit from China pulling a "BIDEN".

I guess I was predicting a 11% drop this year, and I have been way off so far...Interesting things brewing in the US and Globally. high inflation, gas prices, worker shortage, mandates, etc.. One under the radar event that happened in China that does not seem to be getting much attention.

China Evergrande a large real estate that is collapsing and if it does will take down thousands of investors to the tune of up to $300 billion. This could have a ripple effect on markets around the world.

It appears that many people are spending like crazy here, maxing loans without much $$ down on homes and even a 15 year loan on a pontoon?

High inflation, and companies unable to fill staff positions could cause an economic slow down...I am surprised the market has not dropped 10% already, but due to the high money supply, there has still been buyers on the dip.
I don't understand why the chinese central bank doesn't just buy up all the bonds and make the bondholders whole? $300 billion dollars is nothing, even in china. The people want paper, give them all the paper they can handle. It works in America. The bigger problem may be what is causing Evergrande to fail.

The cat picked +25-40% for the year. We've been stuck at +19.5% in the S&P for a while. I don't think anyone factored in the government letting off the monetary gas pedal. I figured we'd hit at least an extra $7 trillion dollars in funny money for the year between fed buying and government deficit spending. They better get serious about whipping up some more money, or they're gonna have a mountain of worthless debt and flat tires on their hands by Valentines Day.

It will come and probably be bigger than 10%...When is the big issue. It may not happen before the end of the year. A large part depends on the up coming big spending bill.

It will come and probably be bigger than 10%...When is the big issue. It may not happen before the end of the year. A large part depends on the up coming big spending bill.

Even if they pass the whole 5 trillion, that’s over ten years. They need to spend 5 trillion in ten weeks if they wanna get ahead of inflation for another few months.

12 oz packages of grid bacon were going for $7 at the store last I looked. That’s getting close to riot inducing levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk