Stock Market is the bottom in?

I'm exiting my Tesla positions today. It was a wild ride, but I'm not really sure what's going to happen with the stock price from here on out. The correction may be over, and that's what I kind of suspect at this point. I'll be watching the news and market sentiment on this stock though, to see if maybe there's another good play in the future.

SOFI actually did what was expected and became profitable for the first time with great future expectations. Finally, a stock lived up to the hype. Right now it's flying off the shelves. Gonna be huge volume

^^^

I own a bunch, but did a really piss poor job of buying the stock. Happy to be getting some of my own money back today. The management team seems to do a great job of running and growing this company.

^^^

I own a bunch, but did a really piss poor job of buying the stock. Happy to be getting some of my own money back today. The management team seems to do a great job of running and growing this company.
If you own it now I think you'll be happy if you hold it while it grows. They are moving in the right direction and have a quickly growing base of customers. Should start growing faster now.

I think INTC is at a great price to buy in right now. They were going down the tubes but brought back the guy that had them at the top to bring them back up and be a major player. High hopes for INTC.

If you own it now I think you'll be happy if you hold it while it grows. They are moving in the right direction and have a quickly growing base of customers. Should start growing faster now.

I have no plans of selling it anytime soon. Its a long-term hold for me unless something drastically changes. Its one of my highest conviction stocks along with COSTCO. The volume coming into SOFI is BIGLY today. I think we are looking at 40+% gain today based on the volume coming in this morning.

Honestly, I think SOFI is just getting started. Doesn't mean the hedge funds won't target them though. Always that possibility.

I'm going for some puts on MCHI and TCHI. These will be relatively long contracts.

What a quarter! I'm guessing my dreams of getting more at $99 are not going to happen anytime soon. They have patent protection for Ozempic until 2031.

1706716364505.png

1706717664574.png

Good afternoon for Meta and Amazon. Not so much for Apple. I wish Apple could find its way under $170. I will be a buyer.

Boom!

Juggernaut!

1706887995679.png

giphy.gif

^^^

Anyone that bought CVX in the last year likely lost money. Down 10% in the last year and only up 29% in the last 5 years. S&P 500 up 82% in last 5 years, Nasdaq up 113%. The increase in the dividend isn't even enough to offset the lets go Brandon inflation.

^^^

Anyone that bought CVX in the last year likely lost money. Down 10% in the last year and only up 29% in the last 5 years. S&P 500 up 82% in last 5 years, Nasdaq up 113%. The increase in the dividend isn't even enough to offset the lets go Brandon inflation.
You don't buy CVX for the dividend or price appreciation. CVX is an option stock. A rising dividend just shows that business is good and they don't need to rely on more debt or share dilution to keep a ponzi scheme going.

INBS was up 182% today. Looks like the usual little bit of good news blown way out of proportion. I had some and sold it while the price is high. I thinks it's already coming back down to planet Earth. Markets are so damn touchy.

I got out of my Tesla puts just in time. Looks like it's slowly rebounding.

My China puts are in blastoff mode. That whole market is on its way into the dirt.
I'm wondering where and when the bottom will be for anything China.

I'm wondering where and when the bottom will be for anything China.

I think it's a long way off. The decline is so slow and steady you can probably watch a daily candlestick chart and read the swings.

Baba is the only thing China related for me right now. If their government ever takes their foot off of Baba's neck they should come bouncing back.

Anyone know what's going on with GGE? They have really high volume today for some reason but I can't find any information as to why. Earnings maybe?