Stock Market is the bottom in?

Limit order filled.

New limit order at .55

I'm slowly starting to build a tiny position in some precious metals funds. The Sprott funds actually have metal stored at the mint in Canada, and fund holders have the right to redeem the actual metal if you meet minimum qualifications. I'm not in gold, but I am in silver and platinum at the moment. They are PSLV and SPPP. I like silver for the wilder price movement. I like platinum and palladium because they are in the toilet. I think platinum and palladium will be driven only by cost of production. I don't envision them having any correlation to a collapsing dollar, but a collapsing dollar will raise the cost of production and require a higher price or the digging and blasting will stop.

I'm up 10% on the silver after 3 weeks. The SPPP hasn't moved, but it's on the floor right now, so I grabbed a little more this morning.

Interesting things are happening in the real estate market. I follow it with quite a bit of interest. I don't recall there ever being so many price cuts on listings, and now what's most interesting, is the speed at which prices are being dropped. If you go on Trulia.com, you can look anywhere and see the pricing history of a listing:

1701754427291.png

Pull up the grid of listings, and look for the down arrow. Inside, you can then see the entire pricing history like I've shown above. Pull up your own area and see for yourself how real time price discovery is going the other direction. I guess the mystery LLC buyers aren't scooping up everything just yet. f

1701754494801.png

Interesting things are happening in the real estate market. I follow it with quite a bit of interest. I don't recall there ever being so many price cuts on listings, and now what's most interesting, is the speed at which prices are being dropped. If you go on Trulia.com, you can look anywhere and see the pricing history of a listing:

View attachment 60204

Pull up the grid of listings, and look for the down arrow. Inside, you can then see the entire pricing history like I've shown above. Pull up your own area and see for yourself how real time price discovery is going the other direction. I guess the mystery LLC buyers aren't scooping up everything just yet. f

View attachment 60205

The only ones bullish on real estate right now are realtors :) They base everything on the 3/2, 1400sf starter homes Lol

There are some good buys starting to pop up. But, still many that think we are the in 2021 boom

I’m intimately tied to the housing market. Theres obviously some headwinds due to the things we know. But…I think all these folks thinking prices are gonna tank on houses or land are wishful thinking. Same folks say these things every few years. Here it comes, any day now, no way can these prices sustain. And yet they do. And will continu. We have too many people and too few resources.

I'm getting bucked off my TLT position. That's ok. I'll take a tiny profit and move on. I'm not convinced we're going back to falling rates any time soon. And, did you hear? We're getting involved in the conflict with Venezuela and Guyana. I hadn't heard we'd given both sides weapons and money, but I'd be shocked if we hadn't. Amazing how two third world countries find money for endless war.

1701980488361.png

With these markets a guy might as well ask the magic 8 ball what to do.

After new year, I am going to buy more of my matthews chinese mutual fund in my Roth.

I am also excited about ODD a cosmetic company.

With these markets a guy might as well ask the magic 8 ball what to do.
I'm starting to think NVO could be really big. There doesn't appear to be any research around what happens to people on their drugs if they were to quit using them. This one might be a

1703272199733.png

Garmin is up 40% in the last year !View attachment 60794
It was funny, I was hunting in the rocky Mountains with a kinda geeky know it all city boy. Telling me the Onyx said this or that.

I kept using my rhino. I finally gave him my rhino coordinates on a spare one. He started seeing elk. Bought a used rhino

“If you look back to the Great Depression, the house was only three times the average salary. Now, it is eight times the average salary,” Smith said. “The car was 46% of the salary, the car today is 85% of the salary. And here’s the craziest part, the rent was 16% of the average salary, it is now 42% of the average salary.”

Use to buy 2 candy bars and a pop for a dollar and still got change back. Plus, the candy bars were about 3 times the size that they are now. Those were the days!