Stock Market is the bottom in?

This is interesting. 2.3% of 401k owners at fidelity took a hardship withdrawal in Q3. Not a loan, but a cut me a check and take it out completely.

This is interesting. 2.3% of 401k owners at fidelity took a hardship withdrawal in Q3. Not a loan, but a cut me a check and take it out completely.

That is not a good sign of things to come here pretty quick I’m afraid. I’d guess we will start see more layoffs and foreclosures, happening in 2024 likely a lot of layoffs early 2024 because businesses usually don’t like to lay off in November and December. We are seeing a 15-20% reduction in freight already that if it extends to the entire US economy will be a pretty rough recession. The commercial real estate market could also be in for a real squeezing that could add to the pain felt throwout the economy. 2024 is going to be an interesting year I’m affraid and that’s not even including Biden’s two hot wars he created threw his incompetence/weakness policy he does so well.

Agreed. I havent seen it this bad in the auto industry. I don't see an end in sight for at least 6 mos. However, next year is election year so fjb might lower rates to get reelected.

commercial real estate market could also be in for a real squeezing
It has been, ever since the start of the pandemic / working from home. Lots of empty commercial office buildings now. Wondering where REIT's will collect from.

SOUN has been making me money everyday lately. SOFI also looks to be going up where it should be.

Green giant ( GGE) is at $0.17

I can sell my shares if you want the price to go up.

I sold 500 at $1.60 yesterday.,….

Refilled the cart today

I sold 500 at $1.60 yesterday.,….

Refilled the cart today
Yeah, I'm glad you pointed out the price today. I loaded up too and got the DCA down to .18 cents. THANKS

Hopefully the communist party bails em out like our darlings in Washington do for our corporate masters!

like gambling on a sure thing

I could buy 3 shares with what I have in available funds. :)

GGE……..38 cents!

Gonna be a wild ride for a bit.

I sold some at .37

Have a limit order at .42

Last edited: