Stock Market is the bottom in?

Glad someone is seeing gains in this market.

BLAST OFF!!!!!

BUD took a major hit, and my puts are going to the moon!
I honestly thought it would be forgotten by now. But nope! I heard on the radio their offering coupons that basically pay you to buy Bud Light over Memorial Day weekend.

3BD6C01A-AF6C-465C-86C7-200BEE6B0E71.jpeg
Apparently easy to drink, easy to enjoy.

But hard to swallow 🤣

I didn’t make that up, I stole it like one of SD’s memes

Memes are not stolen. They are discovered.

Reallocated like my tax dollars
That statement also applies to that bud light rebate above.^^
I'm no expert, but I've been around the block a time or two, here's my take....
This rebate idea prob came from their "studette" marketing team, who presented the idea to the uppers. I can hear it now: We have to stop the bleeding of negative media reporting! We've done what we can do to minimize what our team has f'd up, but the media keeps reporting how bad our sales have dropped, and it's killing us! Let's prop up our sales numbers with a rebate so we can take that negative away!
I'm sure their beancounters completely freaked out on the deal, and tried to remind them "reallocating" funds still results in a heavy loss, sales #'s or not. And then, probably also brought up that the marketing team is really doing this because their pay plans are steeped in sales #'s, not the net.
The bean counters, who almost always win, lost. Wondering why? Because the uppers (who would have to give the approval on a 100+% net loss idea) likely also have pay plans commensurate with sales #'s.
You'd think Anheuser-Busch InBev is smarter than this, but just try get in the way of a million dollar pay plan, and see what happens.
First rule about "being in a hole" is to quit digging! 🚬😗💨

Last edited:
Any company that is majority owned by Blackrock or Vanguard is going to have to go through this. I don't believe all these company are committing brand suicide at the exact same time because they think it's a great idea to advance the interests of shareholders. They're held hostage by woke ESG board members placed there by those fund managers. Anyone holding stock mutual funds or ETFs is passively endorsing this by leaving their voting rights to the WEF puppets at the fund management firms.

I'm not saying anyone is a bad American for having mutual funds, but your fund managers are not acting in your best interests, and should be sued into bankruptcy for a horrendous breach of fiduciary responsibility.

1685048897256.png

The little green man is letting the yield on the 10yr rise. Short term treasuries are climbing higher too. I've got a batch maturing the in the next two weeks that I'm going to roll into 6-months. I'm staying away from the 1-mo for now. You can't really get that high yield and keep rolling it forward, because once the funds come available from the last one, you've missed the current week's auction, so you'd be in 4 and then miss 1, and that's enough to squash that yield.

1685109792772.png

1685109884678.png

1685110449690.png

My bank offered 5.6% for a 5 month deposit. They must be needing money.

Got to wonder when shareholders will start suing these companies for losses

When Nividia broke out CNBC had analyst after analyst saying.

I wouldn’t touch this stock at $230.

I started trimming shares……….

Oooooops!

When Nividia broke out CNBC had analyst after analyst saying.

I wouldn’t touch this stock at $230.

I started trimming shares……….

Oooooops!
Nvidia & Broadcom have gone crazy.. I’d bet they will come back to earth somewhat !

I wouldn't buy either of those while they're this high.

Td Ameritrade forced me to switch over to schwab and I'm not used to using their site but I'm not liking it so far. Doesn't seem as user friendly and doesn't stream up to date/real time prices. Might have to find something else to use if this one doesn't "grow on me".

Td Ameritrade forced me to switch over to schwab and I'm not used to using their site but I'm not liking it so far. Doesn't seem as user friendly and doesn't stream up to date/real time prices. Might have to find something else to use if this one doesn't "grow on me".
Same here.. I liked Ameritrade much better, plus it was based out of Omaha,Nebraska. I like simple !

Why did they make you switch? I wasn't aware that TD had acquired them, or they merged, or whatever. I thought schwab was going down the drain with the regional banks.

Why did they make you switch? I wasn't aware that TD had acquired them, or they merged, or whatever. I thought schwab was going down the drain with the regional banks.
I believe they were always under/owned by Schwab. Not sure why TD is going away but they have been telling me for at 2 months that the transition was coming. They transferred all of my stocks over to Schwab and I don't know if I'll stay there or not. Have to see if I can navigate their site good enough or if I will look for something easier to use. TD had real time streaming with the market activity and was pretty user friendly. Schwab isn't nearly as easy to use and I have to keep refreshing the page to see what things are doing price wise. I'm old enough to know that I don't really like change. Could just be that I'm not great with the tech stuff. I'll give it a little time and see.