Stock Market is the bottom in?

I can’t wait for a recession myself. Maybe then people will need jobs again and I can hire some people. I’ve been looking for two years and either everyone has a job or doesn’t want one. Oh wait dumb fuk will just fire up the press again and turn that recession into a full blown depression in less than a year. On the bright side, maybe it will be worth having money in the bank again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think your fears of the inevitable recession being turned into a full blown depression by the fools in charge is likely. One bad idea after another for what 18 months why would anyone think that streak would change.

Everyone I now continues to work like beat mules. they are all either top earners or business owners. They know that tomorrow is promised to no one and today's riches can be tomorrows unexpected financial issue. They have been through many up and down cycles.

The problem with retiring early is you have too much time on your hands and start to lose focus/discipline. Spending money and feeling you are entitled to something can quickly dissolve savings. With people living longer, compounded with the recession/inflation/etc, many will run out of money.
I'm sort of feeling that way even about retiring on time. I'm sliding into it slowly working part time. With the current state of things, the future looks more uncertain than ever!

I’m 11 years out from retirement had possibly planned on sliding out the door earlier than that but with the new farm purchase the early retirement likely off the table. I could still pull it off if all the stars align perfectly but the Brandon recession/depression could be an extended affair hard to read the tea leaves. If I was on the cusp of retirement with the current state of things I’d probably continue working having to draw on market investments right now could torpedo some folks long term retirement financial health. Heck maybe the only things we should be investing in at this time are food and ammunition oh and don’t forget toilet paper.

Then you can tell me who shot Kennedy?
Oliver Stone did an updated JFK documentary from the 1990's original, the new one is called JFK Revisited and airs only on Showtime channel. It basically breezes over what the original covered and added in all the newest unclassified stuff since the 90's version.

Spoiler alert, there is no way there was only 1 shooter and there was clearly a very sloppy cover up by the strong arm of the government. Odd that the history books still claim Lee Harvey Oswald did it with everything out there now, in part fault of the media outlets not bothering to talk about it given it's signifigance.

Oliver Stone did an updated JFK documentary from the 1990's original, the new one is called JFK Revisited and airs only on Showtime channel. It basically breezes over what the original covered and added in all the newest unclassified stuff since the 90's version.

Spoiler alert, there is no way there was only 1 shooter and there was clearly a very sloppy cover up by the strong arm of the government. Odd that the history books still claim Lee Harvey Oswald did it with everything out there now, in part fault of the media outlets not bothering to talk about it given it's signifigance.
Everyone thought a bullet can make 7 turns in the body and then accelerate---why don't have much faith in people? Jack Ruby was Hillary's role model.

How long before G. Maxwell kills herself by two shots in the back of the head? How many big names are scrambling to end her life? I give her a couple months.

On the other hand, the powerful people she has something over could be her ticket out. She may have already made deals with friends if you know what I mean. She might be out before you know it.

On the other hand, the powerful people she has something over could be her ticket out. She may have already made deals with friends if you know what I mean. She might be out before you know it.
It's possible. I think if they were going to go that route Epstein would have been the one they helped. Time will tell.

It's possible. I think if they were going to go that route Epstein would have been the one they helped. Time will tell.
She'll get the Osama Bin Laden funeral. No pictures, immediate disposal of the body, a vacation in the Iron Republic, a little plastic surgery, and she's back in business.

She'll get the Osama Bin Laden funeral. No pictures, immediate disposal of the body, a vacation in the Iron Republic, a little plastic surgery, and she's back in business.
And don't forget about Elvis... :)

I don't like a soft landing. Let's rip the bandaid off and get this sorted out. The 10-year has fallen off by 60 basis points from it's peak. We'll be into earnings season in a couple weeks. Maybe there'll be a fresh lightning bolt to get market bowels working again.

Sentiment is a little down lately. Remember the days when it wasn't popular to panic the people over every little thing? Sure do miss those days!

Buy when others are panic selling. I’ve started nibbling here and there. Might not be the bottom but everything is on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the market is making a mistake on refiners. Those guys are being handed an unbreakable monopoly on a product whose demand doesn't change much with price. I've got my eyeballs glued to PSX. That goes south of $70, I'm bringing out the scoops.

Gonna be an interesting July to see how all this goes.

I think the market is making a mistake on refiners. Those guys are being handed an unbreakable monopoly on a product whose demand doesn't change much with price. I've got my eyeballs glued to PSX. That goes south of $70, I'm bringing out the scoops.

Gonna be an interesting July to see how all this goes.
I’d agree. I’m in Valero (VLO) pretty heavy and it’s been stellar !

I’d agree. I’m in Valero (VLO) pretty heavy and it’s been stellar !
Bright side in all this is that gas should come down quite a bit at the pumps in a few days if this holds. At today's RBOB prices, it should drop to $4.15 or less for government grade (87). Then the coincidence team will get cued up and cause a shutdown at a refinery somewhere. Nobody in power wants fuel prices to go down.

Bright side in all this is that gas should come down quite a bit at the pumps in a few days if this holds. At today's RBOB prices, it should drop to $4.15 or less for government grade (87). Then the coincidence team will get cued up and cause a shutdown at a refinery somewhere. Nobody in power wants fuel prices to go down.
I think they will want them down before the election. Gas has to be the number one issue to a lot of voters and you get a daily reminder of it. I still enjoy putting out my Biden sticker on every fill up.

Funny part of this whole debacle is Europe turning back on their coal fired power plants lol priceless