Rootstock - group purchase?

Red

5 year old buck +
Is anyone out there interested in going in with me on buying some rootstock for grafting? If we get an order for 100 or more, you can get the price down to $1.26 per tree.
Shipping to different locations won't work so you would have to be local to the Minneapolis metro region.
I'm happy to organize it. PM me if you are interested and how many you would like.

I'm looking to get 25-50? B118 rootstocks, 1/4"
Looking to buy from: http://copenhavenfarms.com/apple-rootstock-price-list

I already ordered 150 from them too, best prices I'd seen. If you don't get buyers to join you, I'd suggest ordering enough to get the bulk price then sell the excess on Craigslist when they show up. Most people don't think about ordering trees until planting season arrives.
Last year I didn't have enough ground prepared for my ambitious tree order. I had people begging for trees. I put make a offer in the ad. Every single offer was far more than I paid. Ended up basically getting 3000 seedlings for free.
Think I've heard of people planting 118 rootstock without grafts as wildlife apples. Do a little search to verify, but then you can sell as wildlife apple trees and have plenty of

Reactions: Red
A group of us split an order of 100 dolgo seedling rootstocks a few years ago. I have been happy with their growth. Dolgo seedlings can also make a great wildlife tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called and left a voicemail there for 100. Do they still have trees available?

They where out of dwarf but sounded like most others still available. Email her, she's pretty quick to respond usually.

They are sold out of the B118 for the year. If you are looking for something different, shoot them an email. They got back to me right away.