Really Good New Year Sale

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
Just a heads up to all here...

Rogers Sporting Goods is having some really good mark down sales right now on ammo, trail cams, hunting clothes, rifle scopes and a lot of their hunting gear.
I shoot a lot of cheap shotgun shells and just bought four cases of Winchester XPert 1 1/8 ounce 1550fps 3" for $60 a case after sale price/rebate and two case or more deal. Also some Sitka gear a third off price along with a half dozen trail cams. Free shipping over $100, It's worth looking over.
Some of the end of year sales end January 3rd.

Watch Dunns too. I bought the ammo I like cheaper than Rogers. Also picked up a 20 ga Montefeltro in camo for $800.

Walmart has their real tree tree stands on sale..... 2 person,15 feet......50$/each

bill

I live right down the street from Rogers and I have overstocked my hunting wardrobe with incredible sales from there. It’s not uncommon to get premium gear for 40-70% off when they’re moving stuff out. I bought a full Sitka Whitetail Fanatic setup (jacket, bibs and vest) for about what the bibs alone would normally run. I think it was 65-70% off.