QDMA membership came due

tooln

5 year old buck +
John
Since I will not be giving QDMA another penny please watch your mail, it's coming. Use it as you please and don't send it back. Just my way of saying Thank you.

Attachments

• scan0001.pdf
    908.3 KB · Views: 56
I emailed Kip Adams (lead biologist QDMA) on the BCC map the MN DNR published requesting links to any counter info. He emailed back and said he did not have any.

2 other guys cc'd on the list who don't get paid to do Kip's job for a living sent me links I was looking for.

QDMA can could give 2 craps about deer herd in MN until they can write a check to corporate.

Pisses me off (in case you were not aware).

QDMA (and therefore Kip) will not give a crap about MN unless your herd gets back to a point where they can start talking trophy management (protecting bucks, APRs, or whatever). Until then, I'm afraid you hunters and habitat guys are on your own.

.....just don't plan to join the QDMA branch in Pequot Lakes, MN.....because it is NOT an active club and does not exist.....and has never been active....despite them showing it has existed for over FIVE years. Disingenuous? Don't tell that to the forum....or they will permanently BAN you....and keep your dues. Bunch a low life ;($@&)(,,.::!??)"'b?85)$'l

Tooln, that's pretty cool! (not necessary, but cool none the less).

I promise, I will stretch that money as far as possible. I'll have to think about it a little, but it will become some kind of spring board for Jake to do something good with it (NOT a video game!).

You have my gears grinding... hmmmmmmm....

Thanks again!

-John

I also E-mailed my local rep several times to find out more about local doings so I could become more involved. He is less than 50 miles from me and I never had a reply. Even E-mail corp with the lack of responce, no reply from them either.

Tooln - I'm glad to see that you are continuing to support efforts you believe in. I recently was involved in a deer hunting contest and won some sort of gift card. I have asked if the organization not send me the card and instead let me know how they have used the funds to support kids or our vets in their hunting pursuits. I didn't enter the contest to win - I enter to have fun. I figured I might as well put a few bucks to better use than I would buy spending it at some retailer. I will be honest in that I never considered sending it to John W - but I will next time - he supports us with this site and I am sure evry little bit helps.

The Fog will rest well tonite knowing his Pequot Chapter information is in the 2015 Whitetail Report from QDMA.

Found some nuggets in there on my great state as well.

LittleSnapper 2.png
Safari 146.png
(Sits at 42% from 2004 - 2014)
LittleSnapper 3.png
B&C entries down 75+% in MN WI and IL

You can still download the report for 2014 for free.

Sounds like Trophy Management to Me.

The download is free, starts out by pumping the NDA.

I will say that when the deer population was high, there was a lot more mature bucks running around. But that is obvious, a lot more bucks made it thru to that next year.