Product of the day - instant woods

I saw those. Not meant to attract deer......meant to attract deer hunters!

It's meant to take your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I can't believe people will actually buy this.

That's capitalism ;)

I was at my place and found some actual trees in the woods that looked like these. We cut them down and dug a hole and BAM. Saved $89 plus freight several times over. If you guys want some of my trees I will seek them for $40 but you have to come get them. I have a 9 tree minimum.

The only person I see buying these is somebody's Gramma. "Oh Carl, look at that cute fake tree. Little Batman is always out in the woods chasing those deer. I bet he would love one of these! And a cardigan."

The only person I see buying these is somebody's Gramma. "Oh Carl, look at that cute fake tree. Little Batman is always out in the woods chasing those deer. I bet he would love one of these! And a cardigan."

Rotten. I did laugh out loud. But watch yourself McLovin.

I want to know how you get your company to consider investing, manufacturing and selling something as questionable as this? I mean Flambeau must really have their head in their butt on this. I realize it is more than likely some cheap crap from India or China but still.

Can you imagine what those people who actually make this thing think of american's because they know we buy this crap?

I will stick to the ultimate food plots:

Did you know sweetplot.com is owned by Kyle from Prairie Land Management? That is some funny funny for a lot of guys on this site.

I mean Flambeau must really have their head in their butt on this.

Can you imagine what those people who actually make this thing think of american's because they know we buy this crap?

Bite your tongue. Haters gonna hate, but when I stick my fake tree in my Sweet Spot plot this fall your gonna wish you walked in my shoes.

I'm gonna be a cult type hero hunter. May even invite Tiffany to use an atlatl when I video the kill.

Maybe we should sticky this thread for good laughs at products or ideas that just simply suck. HAAAAA

apparently i've been doing it all wrong all these years! All that hard work was for nothing...all i really needed was to see this video featuring 900lbs of man tractor (Cleetus, Billy Ray, and Jim Bob) and a bag of sweet plot! I would have never guessed that you grow, hold and attract every buck ever alive to such a quick and easy foodplot! Thanks to sweet plot i will now be able to become 300lbs of sleeveless man tractor....and kill every big old buck in the woods....even on or near public land!

Freakin' hilarious phil! Sleeveless man tractor, nice...nice!

Freakin' hilarious phil! Sleeveless man tractor, nice...nice!
there are green tractors, red tractors, blue tractors, orange tractors...and now there are sleeveless acid washed denim tractors....with big buck belt buckle badges!

Did you know sweetplot.com is owned by Kyle from Prairie Land Management? That is some funny funny for a lot of guys on this site.

Wow, didn't have a whole lot of respect for his "advice" before....

The Ultimate Food Plot site was www.sweetplots.com which is no longer registered with anyone while the PLM site is www.sweetplot.com so without the 's' so it doesn't look like they would have been ran by the same people.

There are all sorts of gadgets out there. I recall one was a call that was supposed to sound like deer eating acorns, deer stink incense, and even a bow fishing type thing for helping to track your deer. I have even seen deer poop in a bag before.

Shuckins Phee-il, ya hain't gots ta be so gol-darn negative like tha-yet. Ya hain't never gonna kee-il no bucks thankin' like tha-yet. 'Em bucks can sme-yell cynical folks. I jist happen ta have a product here called " doubter-kee-iller ". Ya jist spray it own yer camo and it stops 'em awfulist doubts from gittin' out war 'em bucks'll sme-yell it.