Product of the day - instant woods

Better watch out - it will be the next by-product of the captive deer industry!!!!

LOL Native !!! But I can't " like " your post #41 ......... or you guys will look at me funny .............o_O :confused:

Jim - Going to camp this weekend. Gonna start my EXPORT business from food plot gatherings. Special pricing for all Minn. boys !!!:D

The roll out food plot is still a You tube classic:)

The roll out food plot is still a You tube classic:)

The results speak for themselves. Look at that groth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O:confused::eek: I could grow stuff better than that on my beach sand!

"..it's well worth the money."
Yeah, that statement made me want to slap him in the head because there are guys out there who will watch that video and don't know any better.

o_O:confused::eek: I could grow stuff better than that on my beach sand!

I am growing better than that on my taconite tailings.

You know if you put all the gadgets, gizmo's, and trendy new sh*t in your tree stand that are for sale out there, the stand would have to be about 8 x 10 ft. and THEN you wouldn't have room to get in it !! Some of the stuff out there for sale actually boggles your mind. I get a charge out of all the " camo " base layers .... long underwear that you wear UNDER your other cold weather gear. What difference does it make if they're camo or not ?? What's gonna see 'em ......... to not be able to see 'em ???? o_O:confused: I don't usually drop my drawers before I take a shot with my bow ......... you know - as a test of the camo pattern !!!!o_O:p

I don't miss deer tv at all.

I think padded indoor/outdoor carpeting could be marketed as a comfortable, instant buck bed.

I showed my son..... He stood here kind of quiet.... Then said you can buy that shit at Menards..... And since when cant deer jump a fence that high?

Think of it. You show up at deer camp for rifle season. Go put up 1500 ft of this stuff Friday afternoon. How could you not shoot deer? I mean,,,, really. Its got to work!
My problems are solved. I need snow fence!

I present the Nod stopper. Order now!

nod-stopper.jpg

O...K then!

:confused: o_OI'm just not sure I'm willing to pay good money for a stick to poke me in the back of the head when I suppose I could use a screw-in bow holder and get the same effect? Or even just place my stand were I have an actual limb poking me in the head(I've done that a few times and it can be as annoying as all get out).

Man.....they had me pumped up with that music.....
I got to get me one of them!!! lol.