deleted

Attachments

• pig.PNG
    pig.PNG
    660.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:

Red

5 year old buck +
Wow, great deer. I'd find a way to screw it up if he walked in front of me.

Freeborn

5 year old buck +
Nice, Minnesota could have such good hunting if it tried.

Looks like he is a night owl, I wonder if he ever moves in daylight?

D

dipper

Doesn't look crazy old either, give him another year. Haha

Bill

Administrator
Wow G2's and 3's are 44 inches alone.

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
That's a beaut! Buck of a lifetime in Pa.

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Halek?

Did you mean Hallock?

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Could be, he hunts in the nw corner of the state. Is that where hallock is?

Yep that's it. Hope he comes by me... I hunt near there.

Either way he's really big!

tooln

5 year old buck +
Love the length of those tines.

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Doesn't get any prettier than that!

fuldraw

5 year old buck +
Beautiful buck
I would miss if it came by me since I'd be shaken so bad

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
A buck like within what....30-40 minutes of the Manitoba border? Gotta be talking 5+ I'd think

For whatever reason the genetics in that area are very good. Closer to the Red River seems to be better (soil)??

A guy shot a 145 inch 10 pointer in that area once and the tooth sample came back 2.5 years old. I see some nice 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks with good racks in my area of Kittson County. The neighbors shoot a lot of nice bucks but they own thousands of acres and manage.

I saw a real stud one year in range (85 yds) but on the other side of the river on neighbors. He would have looked good hanging in my cabin....after I told them about it, they said you should have shot it (:()

strawhead

5 year old buck +
He is a brute.

West Branch

5 year old buck +
For whatever reason the genetics in that area are very good. Closer to the Red River seems to be better (soil)??

A guy shot a 145 inch 10 pointer in that area once and the tooth sample came back 2.5 years old. I see some nice 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks with good racks in my area of Kittson County. The neighbors shoot a lot of nice bucks but they own thousands of acres and manage.

I saw a real stud one year in range (85 yds) but on the other side of the river on neighbors. He would have looked good hanging in my cabin....after I told them about it, they said you should have shot it :)()

Maybe all those sugar beets!

foggy

5 year old buck +
That deer is likely photoshopped or from Iowa......as EVERYONE knows we don't have any good bucks in MN. ;) (Nice Buck!)