M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Attachments

• pig.PNG
    pig.PNG
    660.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, great deer. I'd find a way to screw it up if he walked in front of me.

Nice, Minnesota could have such good hunting if it tried.

Looks like he is a night owl, I wonder if he ever moves in daylight?

Doesn't look crazy old either, give him another year. Haha

Wow G2's and 3's are 44 inches alone.

That's a beaut! Buck of a lifetime in Pa.

Halek?

Did you mean Hallock?

Could be, he hunts in the nw corner of the state. Is that where hallock is?

Yep that's it. Hope he comes by me... I hunt near there.

Either way he's really big!

Love the length of those tines.

Doesn't get any prettier than that!

Beautiful buck
I would miss if it came by me since I'd be shaken so bad

A buck like within what....30-40 minutes of the Manitoba border? Gotta be talking 5+ I'd think

For whatever reason the genetics in that area are very good. Closer to the Red River seems to be better (soil)??

A guy shot a 145 inch 10 pointer in that area once and the tooth sample came back 2.5 years old. I see some nice 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks with good racks in my area of Kittson County. The neighbors shoot a lot of nice bucks but they own thousands of acres and manage.

I saw a real stud one year in range (85 yds) but on the other side of the river on neighbors. He would have looked good hanging in my cabin....after I told them about it, they said you should have shot it (:()

He is a brute.

For whatever reason the genetics in that area are very good. Closer to the Red River seems to be better (soil)??

A guy shot a 145 inch 10 pointer in that area once and the tooth sample came back 2.5 years old. I see some nice 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks with good racks in my area of Kittson County. The neighbors shoot a lot of nice bucks but they own thousands of acres and manage.

I saw a real stud one year in range (85 yds) but on the other side of the river on neighbors. He would have looked good hanging in my cabin....after I told them about it, they said you should have shot it :)()

Maybe all those sugar beets!

That deer is likely photoshopped or from Iowa......as EVERYONE knows we don't have any good bucks in MN. ;) (Nice Buck!)