Online Balansa Clover Seed Source?

phil@thesidehill

5 year old buck +
I haven't been able to track down an online seed source for Balansa Clover that sells by the pound. Welters has a 50lb bag listed. Any chance that if i give them a call they may actually sell by the pound?

50lbs is a ridiculous overkill for my needs. I am assuming i could keep it and get more use out of it down the road...but one of the traits of the variety is that it is a prolific reseeder if managed to do so, which is kinda what i'm leaning towards anyway.

try to find it by the pound or suck it up and order 50lbs and be set for a life time? sell some off to some local friends to try in their plots?

Musta been a run on the stuff from Outside Pride...that's where I got mine...they're out of stock it appears. Maybe shoot them an email and see when they may have more?
yep...i saw that in my searching. i'll reach out to them and see whats up.

Welters should sell by the pound. I added medium or marathon red last year to a mix (14lbs) w/o problems. I think its listed as a 50lb bag.
good to know. i'm hoping to give them a shout today.

I haven't been able to track down an online seed source for Balansa Clover that sells by the pound. Welters has a 50lb bag listed. Any chance that if i give them a call they may actually sell by the pound?

50lbs is a ridiculous overkill for my needs. I am assuming i could keep it and get more use out of it down the road...but one of the traits of the variety is that it is a prolific reseeder if managed to do so, which is kinda what i'm leaning towards anyway.

try to find it by the pound or suck it up and order 50lbs and be set for a life time? sell some off to some local friends to try in their plots?
If you have to buy a 50# bag PM me and I'll split it with you.

Phil - I got seed from Welters last year and they told me they'll sell seed by the pound. I called them on several items.