Notable Members on Habitat Talk

Yeah, what everyone else said above. This place is already impressive and, as someone else wrote, it's still a baby.

I like this site alot. Lots of folks just sharing info and being real. I still visit the darkside, but everyone here just seems to be more relaxed. Everybody doesn't take things too seriously and can even have a good laugh - isn't that what it's suposed to be about?

John likes rocks..send him them instead for xmas...lol

I agree with all the comments.....nice relaxed site. Thanks John!

My experience is that when forums are small they are like this. As they grow, they tend to take a turn for the worse. It is just the nature of a growing membership forum.

J-bird and OutdoorsTom - I agree. I like the ability to exchange info with guys that are interested in improving habitat, for whatever critters or reasons. No agenda or power struggle. Thanks John.

It is a more positive atmosphere. I'm not sure why, maybe because it is obviously more habitat driven. It isn't just about big bucks. We all obviously love them, but the people here understand there is a lot more to the game than big deer. Either way l keep enjoying it.

Good day for me is A) wakeup b) have a hard stool c) Have more points and likes then the Dipmeister.:D
Doesn't take much to please you does it. :D

Thanks for the great site John and to all the members

John paid me $10 per "like". How much did he pay you guys? ;)

John paid me $10 per "like". How much did he pay you guys? ;)

Who?....What?.....I don't think so!o_O

23,000+ post and 300+ members, great site thanks to everyone I pick something up just about everytime I'm here.:D

23,000+ post and 300+ members, great site thanks to everyone I pick something up just about everytime I'm here.:D

And for that post you get a like. And $10 apparently?? :oops:

Just kidding.

Thanks everyone. Nobody is happier to be here than I am. And without all of you it would be pretty lonely!

-John

Having used other sites, this one is a hidden gem. No BS and lots of knowledge and support.

How the heck did I miss this post til now?

I'm a life member to the dark side as y'all call it. Haven't burnt my card but I haven't posted since this place started. Have answered some PM's.

Heck I didn't even post my early bow kill over there.

There are many, many reason I like this place.

Personally the fact that MDoofy isn't here ranks right up there. What an A hole!

And if you lurk, which you probably do. FU.

I'm a life member to the dark side as y'all call it. Haven't burnt my card but I haven't posted since this place started. Have answered some PM's.

Personally the fact that MDoofy isn't here ranks right up there. What an A hole!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I spit my soda out when I read this. lol

I can see several keyboards needing to be replaced or dried out after reading this post. As for the dark side, my membership will soon be up. I am not renewing, but I will send John a check for the amount that the membership would have cost me to help cover the cost of this site.