New cams for 2022

Finally put the one I have out yesterday. If the PIR is triggered do the videos just show up under the playback button?

Hasn’t been a nice weekend in MN
View attachment 51708View attachment 51709
Yes. Also if you do the cloud which I recommend they show up there too. They are downloaded to server so much smoother playback.

Yes. Also if you do the cloud which I recommend they show up there too. They are downloaded to server so much smoother playback.

Hard to pay for the cloud with only one cam, gets to be about $20/monthly fees for just the one cam. Maybe Sept-December I could justify for better playback.

This damn thing is going to be addicting on a whole new level. Just sat on my couch watching deer in the food plot last night..

Hard to pay for the cloud with only one cam, gets to be about $20/monthly fees for just the one cam. Maybe Sept-December I could justify for better playback.

This damn thing is going to be addicting on a whole new level. Just sat on my couch watching deer in the food plot last night..
I totally agree. It is an addiction for sure.

I've been waiting for something like this. The one thing I don't like about these networked products is they own and exploit anything the customers feed into them. I'm very much tin foil hat on this. I read the entire user agreement, and there are a couple noteworthy points in it. I really need to pull together some top guys to build an off-grid system like this from scratch.

1681881375890.png

1681881134665.png