All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New .270 pump for sale

D

dipper

anyone have any interest in a new Remington 7600 pump action .270? It was won at a raffle and I already own 4 deer rifles. It has like a $40 Simmons scope on it.
90B93BBC-04A9-4897-B85D-A86EA30F868F.jpg

D26C93E4-AF06-4926-BC4C-F958627B459D.jpg

ACB07ABC-3B1B-49B6-AF5A-E42E20D927E0.jpg

I'll start it out at $50.00.

What you asking for it?

I don't honestly know what it's worth besides the cheap scope? $650 would seem fair?

Ok $650 shipped
2 of the 4 rifles I have are 7600s. It's a nice compact/ light gun. I dropped a 5x5 bull in its tracks with my .270 and a 450 pound bear made it 4 steps. Id keep it but owning 2 already is too much for me.

I would entertain purchasing that 7600 if it had the wood stock. I've shot the 7600 in .30-06 with the synthetic stocks and believe it or not, the felt recoil seemed much heavier than the same gun with a wooden stock(which my daughter owns). That one looks like it has the 22" rifle length barrel, both the ones I have shot were the carbine length, with the 18" barrel.

I have a 7600 30-06 with 22" barrel, wood stock, and no scope. Love that gun. When I was looking at them I liked the feel of the 22" barrel a lot more than the 18". Felt more natural lining up. But not looking for another similar gun.

I have a friend with one of those guns. I like them OK.....the only thing is that it's noisy to put one into the chamber.

I'm gonna throw it in the local shoppers guide. Guys can't resist a free scope. I think it might be bore sighted already. With the price of ammo that's worth $40.

If Dipper were buying it would only be worth $350. ;)

Hope you get what you are asking for it, not sure anyone would pay full retail on it even if it is new, but you never know..might find a guy who doesn't want to fill out the FFL paperwork.

I'm gonna throw it in the local shoppers guide. Guys can't resist a free scope. I think it might be bore sighted already. With the price of ammo that's worth $40.

More like $2. if you know what your doing.....and you reload. :D Bore sighting means its within a foot or three IMO.