My little Piggy

Trophy...still in the defining stages but I'm thinking anything over 10 SPBA (Spots Per Back Area). We have witnessed some as big as 16 SPBA but they are very rare.
You could have a trophy fee per spot above 10 SPBA. You need to market to the cities where there might be a certain pop. into frogs.

Funny you should mention the frogs...Since I have pretty much failed at everything upland except frogs, I am in the beginning stages of a new business concept. Stay with me here....I'm thinking about creating a new market in the outdoor hunting world. Completely affordable, possible cash flowing with the proper set up..... I am going to set up leopard frog cash hunts. The initial expense for the high fence (6" total height) will be a pretty good outlay. But after that, I think I could sell 2 to 3 hunts per decade. Geee whiz I love land management. So many opportunities,so little time, and costs next to nothing!:confused::D

FISH - it's called "silt fence" - however I just can't support the captive frog industry! Animals like you give the sport a bad name, driven by greed and ego. Pumping those poor animals up and drugging them, and holding them captive and calling it "hunting". You should be ashamed of yourself!:D:p

Just thought of a name for FISH's new enterprise:

Fish's Hogs & Frogs

If you have any bad frogs you can throw them in the hog pen. If you have anymore trouble with your BIL, you can throw him in as well!;)

Trophy...still in the defining stages but I'm thinking anything over 10 SPBA (Spots Per Back Area). We have witnessed some as big as 16 SPBA but they are very rare.
I can sell spray paint!

We'll make our own trophies.

Bait!

Just because its an Intensive Harvest area doesnt mean you should fill every tag. What have you learned on here anyway????? :P

I have already stated my position on the captive frog industry earlier!:D

(even if it is in 6" high fence)

I didn't know you were talking about guinnea pigs. I think they'll escape 6" too. :p

Since baiting is out of the question in MN, I assume you will provide natural scent lures that you "harvest" from the ones inside the "high fence", as that is still legal over there. On second thought, maybe you could just start a captive breeding program and sell your best "DNA" to other canned frog hunt operations.

I reported this to the state inspectors and will be accompanying them so they can get a professional opinion. Just having a bit of trouble with my eyes, as all I can see is spots.

I will accept bribes.;)

Remind me on leopard frog scoring...is it just the number of spots that Contribute to the score or does circumference come into play?

Rear leg length can really add to the score.