Missouri Shed Hunt 2015!

M

MoLandOwner

No time to try and find anymore. This is our tally for 2015 on our Missouri property. 43 or 44 I think.2015 antlers.jpg

Nice haul Mo! Definitely some good ones hangin' around your place.

Nice haul Mo! Definitely some good ones hangin' around your place.

Yes, a few.

The one shed, lower left grossed just over 79". Wish I could have found the other side.

Looks like you have some good hunting in your future, nice finds!

How many acres did you cover to find those Mo?

How many acres did you cover to find those Mo?

Wife found 2/3rds on one 200 acre chunk mostly around small ponds and soybean stubble. The others were found while checking cameras and planting trees on another couple farms. Have not had enough time to look everywhere. Basically found the easy ones.

Really nice haul!!

Unbelieveable..... We found none once again on our 120 acres in MN.
I have the only food plots left for wildlife for a couple miles in any direction and I still cant get bucks to feast and drop a shed in or around my dinner tables....

The bright side is you had some hope for a while. We're making a quick trip up next weekend. I'll give it a try, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Nice collection you have. What do you do with them? Looks as if a few would make for nice rattlin.

Nice collection you have. What do you do with them? Looks as if a few would make for nice rattlin.

Have not done anything with them so far. But this is only the second year we have actually picked them up for fun. Been just pitching them in the woods to get them off the field before that.

I think my wife has plans to make something out of some of them. Lights or something I guess.

What is the highest scoring shed roughly?

What is the highest scoring shed roughly?

For this year? As I said in post #3, grossed just over 79". Its the shed in the lower left corner of the picture. 8 points, double brows.

44 sheds and only one matching set? Nice!

Keep them land posts coming for your area. I will be in the market soon. Unless something can't be passed up, then I will be in the market immediately.

oops. missed that.... wow....

so how many of these are familar bucks from cams or personal run ins?

Very nice MO!

44 sheds and only one matching set? Nice!

14 matched sets we think. Just one big set.

oops. missed that.... wow....

so how many of these are familar bucks from cams or personal run ins?

We have filmed most every buck. Its easy to find sheds when they all come to the same field and drop there antlers.

Have not done anything with them so far. But this is only the second year we have actually picked them up for fun. Been just pitching them in the woods to get them off the field before that.

Your arm must have got sore with that many sheds!