Merle's life poll......

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
36 years ago from the 24th of this month he.........

Married a girl much to pretty for him?

Started his life with the perfect girl?

Put a lien on half his assets?

All the above?

I'll show her the results if I can find a way to cover up question 3.
Don't want to give her any ideas.
ab3d8bc5cb86bb57586a1c199da52f4a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Gotta go with #1!

31 years here...

Gotta go with #1!

31 years here...
I'm going with that myself actually, have to be realistic you know.

Congrats on 31 years too!

It'll be 14 years may 7th for me, congrats Merle!

I give you an A+ for hairstyle too, you have almost stuck with the same one for 36 years...and you have been able to keep your hair she must be a good woman!

Merle,

Is that pic of you or the front man for Three Dog Night?

bill
Lol! It was a tad long, I'll give you that.

I'll go with all the above, congrats!

36 years ago half your assets were 1/2 of a 1976 cutlass or C10 Chevy truck so you weren’t on the hook for much :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m going with #1

36 years ago half your assets were 1/2 of a 1976 cutlass or C10 Chevy truck so you weren’t on the hook for much :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m going with #1
Yep, the asset part wasn't that big of a deal lol!

All the above?

I am pretty sure that pic was taken in an American Legion '79-'85 circa after she had to ride in your camaro ... I'll go with # 1.

I know I married beyond my means ... 24 of the best 26 years I have been married :emoji_wink:

All the above?

I am pretty sure that pic was taken in an American Legion '79-'85 circa after she had to ride in your camaro ... I'll go with # 1.

I know I married beyond my means ... 24 of the best 26 years I have been married :emoji_wink:
You got the year! 1983 in my grandparents house.
Congrats on the 24 and we can forget the other two.

Not so sure if there is a "PERFECT" girl....but that is what keeps it interesting! So it isn't that. I have a video I can send regarding the "perfect girl" as well....Crazy vs Hot chart! It's been around a while, but it's VERY accurate!

Put you life in financial jeopardy - yep....but if your like I was 1/2 of nothing was still nothing!

Too pretty for him....I think 99% of us bank on it! So That's my vote! Congrats on 36 years....

I been on my first marriage now for 22+....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My wife HATES it when I introduce her as "My first wife"!!!!

26 for the first time, 8 on my second.
Me: I know your parents are coming this weekend, but do you mind if I hunt (work on the property, ride motorcycles, or whatever)
Her: Why would I stop you from doing something that makes you so happy? She also insist on being the pea innoculator, and just helped me lay 1200 feet of pipe. When we see some piece of equipment, I say "We don't have one of those." Her answer: "Not yet!" Every time I start to justify my next expense, she just says, "Honey, you don't have to justify it to me:-)". All this from a woman who loves spas, mani-pedis, shoes, fine dining, refuses to allow me to help clean the kitchen after she cooked,and had never been outdoorsy until she met me. Guess what happens when she ask ME for something???

Based on her smile I'm going with #1. I won't even comment on your wife beater hair cut :emoji_wink:

Just had our 50th last week.

Impressive Jack. Not many make it that long anymore. You are doing something right. Congrats.

-John