MDC Changes to the Missouri Deer Season 2016-17

Mo, in order for us to view that link, you have to give us your email and password. Try going to the page and copying the web address in the browser bar and posting that instead.

Mo, in order for us to view that link, you have to give us your email and password. Try going to the page and copying the web address in the browser bar and posting that instead.

Changed it, sorry

Do you like those changes? I read through it on another site and didn't see anything stand out. Lowered the buck limit by one, correct? No change in the rut rifle hunt?

I think the rifle hunt is down from 11 to 9 days and yes lowered the bow bucks from 2 down to one buck per year now. It is fine with me what they have done. I never shoot 2 deer let alone 2 bucks. I leave that for all the other guys that hunt with me. They might not like it.

You ca always cross tag.:mad:

I think the rifle hunt is down from 11 to 9 days and yes lowered the bow bucks from 2 down to one buck per year now. It is fine with me what they have done. I never shoot 2 deer let alone 2 bucks. I leave that for all the other guys that hunt with me. They might not like it.

So how many bucks can a NR get total? Is there a landowner tag?

So how many bucks can a NR get total? Is there a landowner tag?

This year you can still get 3 bucks and one or 2 doe's. Resident Landowner tags have been unlimited for years. Didn't see anything on that this time.