Masks vs viruses

Someone cares what’s for dinner. 🤣
I don't mind wild game and fish fry's on a habitat site! I'm not interested if you're on Farcebook and eating Burger King lol

Last edited:
Habitat mgmt & stomach/culinary mgmt go hand in hand ... if we are going to eliminate a non relevant threard, I vote for this one versus the food one 😉
I hope I am not annoying with this thread, it was intended to be informational and pull people off Jacks Covid sick thread is all bud. You aren't wrong there, it isn't relevant to habitat but to go the other way, every one of us was effected by Covid and I felt more people need to be informed about the BS they pulled on us since the "news" doesn't talk about it is all.

I hope I am not annoying with this thread, it was intended to be informational and pull people off Jacks Covid sick thread is all bud. You aren't wrong there, it isn't relevant to habitat but to go the other way, every one of us was effected by Covid and I felt more people need to be informed about the BS they pulled on us since the "news" doesn't talk about it is all.

No worries, just keep your hand on your own plate! 😁

Covid jabs, safe and effective my ass! Pfizer’s internal “confidential” documents show otherwise. Why are they still FDA approved? Money over safety and efficacy… that’s why.

•73,542 vascular disorders
•696,508 nervous system disorders
•61,518 eye disorders
•47,000 ear disorders
•225,000 skin and tissue disorders
•178,000 reproductive disorders
•190,000 respiratory disorders
•77,000 psychiatric disorders
•127,000 cardiac disorders
•100,000 blood disorders
•3,711 tumors

I dont have proof, other then numbers, but I had 10 grandkids before covid, with no pregnancy complications. Since the covid jabs were given, 1 grand kid, and 3 baby deaths at birth, or within 24 hours after birth. With the latest one being still born yesterday morning. I also have another daughter who is having issues with umbilical cord pressure issues at 25 weeks pregnant. Something must have changed!

I dont have proof, other then numbers, but I had 10 grandkids before covid, with no pregnancy complications. Since the covid jabs were given, 1 grand kid, and 3 baby deaths at birth, or within 24 hours after birth. With the latest one being still born yesterday morning. I also have another daughter who is having issues with umbilical cord pressure issues at 25 weeks pregnant. Something must have changed!
I am truly sorry to hear that friend :( This stuff is Orwellian! For those of us that actually follow the science data and lawsuits it has become very obvious that the FDA isn't interested in our well being. Everyone else still wearing the masks and getting boosters still believe their TV's give out factual information.

I had a person on Twitter this morning that tried to debate me about Covid and he posted a CNN article as proof of his side of the argument. I just blocked them and moved on with my day because you will never change their minds no matter what proof you show them.

Covid jabs, safe and effective my ass! Pfizer’s internal “confidential” documents show otherwise. Why are they still FDA approved? Money over safety and efficacy… that’s why.

•73,542 vascular disorders
•696,508 nervous system disorders
•61,518 eye disorders
•47,000 ear disorders
•225,000 skin and tissue disorders
•178,000 reproductive disorders
•190,000 respiratory disorders
•77,000 psychiatric disorders
•127,000 cardiac disorders
•100,000 blood disorders
•3,711 tumors

Are those numbers worldwide or for the United States?

From what my wife sees in the ER and the ICU on a daily basis as a nurse these are most likely just the numbers coming out of MN. The hospitals are all stuffed all the time with this f*******g death jab. Heart attacks, blood clots, strokes. She has some real horror stories from the last 15+ years. 90+% of them are in the last 18-24 months. Always vaccinated and boosted like a good sheep.

Head down to the local ER and see how long the lines are.

This internal report is following every shot administered worldwide in 6 months from December 19 2021 through June 18 of 2022. During this time period 843,724,061 doses administered (page 3) tracking ONLY the Pfizer BNT162b2 shots. I do find it odd that the "Conclusion" at the bottom which typically reads like the Cliff Notes version of all the science jargon so us commoners can understand in a paragraph what the study revealed, for this one they simply say (page 396) "still approved and still safe" lol To be expected though, this isn't a study meant to be published, it is a confidential internal report so maybe why it is set up differently.

If you add up everything I listed above they found 1,779,279 serious long term health problems out of 843,000,000 shots administered worldwide (roughly 0.22%). They don't define clearly how many people were involved, I can't copy/paste from the PDF for some reason but it does break down how many were 1st initial shots, boosters or double boosted. It is a 6 month study, some recommended boosters are 8 weeks apart so it is possible 1 person got initial dose and 2 boosters.

Thank god I'm a pureblood! My wife, on the other hand, is not and part of the .22%.

I think it is important to recognize that given the safety signals, that are far and above any other drug on the market, these "shots" (vaccines stop transmission and prevent infection) are not effective and have been found to have a 29% efficacy at the variant they were designed for but that 29% quickly drops quickly within 8 weeks of getting jabbed, and even lower numbers when the next variant arrives. Some studies show that vaccinated vs unvaccinated the vaccinated contracted Covid more often than the unvaccinated so they actually increase infection and transmission. So they are left with clinging to the story that these vaccines prevent hospitalization or in general you get less sick when you do get Covid and these are acceptable numbers for safety signals.

So we have a vaccine that doesn't work as advertized that is causing a great amount of harm. We started with 94% effective at preventing and stopping transmission, to where we are today. It is all smoke and mirrors with numbers and the FDA doesn't care the harm they are causing.