Looks like bluehill is finally up

Charman -That's good news. Thanks for posting. I just talked to him yesterday by phone. I'll be picking up some trees from him in the spring. I have a couple spots for his crabs.

He’s got awesome stuff

Very happy with the performance of all my Blue Hill Trees I planted this year, but wow, did his prices ever increase. That being said, new price is pretty inline with other quality stock.

Very happy with the performance of all my Blue Hill Trees I planted this year, but wow, did his prices ever increase. That being said, new price is pretty inline with other quality stock.

Yea $6 per tree

That's cool. Looks like his options for roots are B118 or Dolgo.

Well dang it - I thought I could resist buying any trees next year...……..get out the checkbook......

Native - I thought I was done with apples & crabs too. We have plenty. But we have a really stony corner that's no good to work up for food plot, but it's a good place for a few crabs. So out comes my $$ too. A couple of his crabs (that we don't already have) are too good to pass up. Gonna go Dolgo roots.

Sandbur - This crab fever is all YOUR fault !!! At least with me. Turns out you've been right. :emoji_thumbsup:

Is he taking orders yet?

I thought I was done, gonna have to order a few of those crabs I guess.

Hey sandbur, did he get the Big Dog crab from you?

Big Dogs limbs are sagging this year and probably a good thing as I only have about 1/3 the acres of standing corn.
878d35adfcdd2462339a20a80447041d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent them an email today. He responded saying September 1. Will be accepting orders. Right now all items show out of stock on the website.

Open for business a few hours early. My order has been placed.

Placed mine is well. Maybe it’s just me but shipping seemed excessive compared to what other nurseries have charged.

Whoa shipping is crazy high. Over 80 to ship 8 trees??

Aborted my order when I saw the shipping.

Yeah I nearly did. Hoping there's an adjustment when they realize it's not in line with any other nursery. I really want some late dropping pears.