Looking for Sandbur

Bill

Administrator
I just found out recently @sandbur may have lost his password to log in. I emailed him but that email address was entered 9 years ago. If any one hears from him let him know to click the "contact us" link in the bottom footer. it emails me and I'll set him up with a new password.

I shot him a text with that info for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot him a text with that info for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

SD sent me a text and I remembered my password. I also have it written down.

Life has been busy. We are in a bad drought and I have been carrying water to the garden and to newly planted apple trees. At almost 70, I shouldn’t be planting more apple trees. Then hail hit us and about 3/4 of the apple crop is bruised or on the ground. The garden is severely damaged but somethings are coming back. I will have a bit of corn in the foodplots, but not much. Ag crops are also hurting.

My house had minimal damage from the hail and a pickup that is rusting out isn’t worth worrying about.

Welcome back. Yes, I think life is busier retired. Lol. A lot of my work acquaintances wondered how they got anything done while having a job. I know we move a little slower but often a little smarter. And sometimes just don't care. Lol.

Glad to see you're back, Bur!!! We were all wondering where you got to.

Sorry to hear about the hail. I hope your plantings recover from the damage. Hopefully you'll get some goodies out of your veggy garden.

2 of the seedlings (from seeds you sent me) aren't showing any signs of disease - only a couple leaf spots - nothing serious. I believe they're Yellow Dog seedlings - my labels faded in the sunlight. I have a Profusion crab in our yard that has scab on it - but it doesn't seem to have affected your seedlings. Thought you might be interested in that info.

Welcome back Art. Hope after that hailstorm things settle down for you. Crazy weather.

EDIT: FWIW I need to keep a little alphabetical book with all my websites and the respective passwords. I'd never remember 'em all.....and refuse to let the computer store the more important data for fear of a breach. F'n Biden.