Lime Supplier West Central IL

birdog

5 year old buck +
Where can I buy Lime near Macomb IL? It would be nice if it could be delivered in a spreader so all I have to do is hook up and go.

Call your local CO-OP, they will know. How much do you need? It may be cheaper just to have the spreader truck deliver/spread. It really is pretty affordable. You are in farm Country, there will be someone close.

I have been using pelletized lime however my plots have grown to the point I need to go the cheaper route. I'm needing about 4 tons along with a spreader.

I've been trying to locate a phone number to a co op in McDonough or Schyler County but I'm not having any luck. I'll give the Ag Office a call for help.

Definitely AG lime in NE MO. Quarry in Ewing, MO among others.

Here is a link to Two Rivers FS in Rushville from their contact info. Most around here do not want to put lime in buggies as lime is hard on them. Most buggies around here are fertilizer buggies. They may even have an office near macomb

https://g.co/kgs/D1VTHI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a link to Two Rivers FS in Rushville from their contact info. Most around here do not want to put lime in buggies as lime is hard on them. Most buggies around here are fertilizer buggies. They may even have an office near macomb

https://g.co/kgs/D1VTHI

Thank you very much! My hope was to find someone who would deliver the lime in a fertilizer buggy and leave it. I could spread it using my tractor and they could pick it up when I was done. I have nothing to spread it with and some of my plots would be difficult to spread using a full size fertilizer truck. I'm about right in the middle between Rushville and Macomb.

Thank you very much! My hope was to find someone who would deliver the lime in a fertilizer buggy and leave it. I could spread it using my tractor and they could pick it up when I was done. I have nothing to spread it with and some of my plots would be difficult to spread using a full size fertilizer truck. I'm about right in the middle between Rushville and Macomb.

Still give them a call and ask. The worst they can say is they can't send a buggy. Just know the two close to me and have been told they don't have buggies to handle the lime.