Is this mustard

Yarg

5 year old buck +
This has the same seed pods as the garlic mustard I just learned about. is the first picture mustard and the second picture garlic mustard

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_124209316.jpg
    IMG_20180620_124209316.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20180620_124443759.jpg
    IMG_20180620_124443759.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 38
It appears to be one of the brassicas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not garlic mustard.

I say Wild turnip (Brassica rapa ssp sylvestris).

PS: If you are really serious about getting correct answers on all these plants, you need to slow down and get better pictures. If you don't mind getting wrong answers, then carry on........but I have always found wrong answers to be more harm than good!

Best Wishes!

Last edited:
Along the lines of the above posts. Please understand we are all here to help you. You obviously are learning and trying very hard to "get up to speed"....and that is fine. In fact we all learn. However, a clear picture is VERY important. Some things we use to help us ID plants is things like the edges of the leaves, the arrangement of the leaves, any flowers or fruit. And for trees even the bark. Something that can really help is to cut a piece of the plant and place it on a white sheet of paper - this allows us to see more of the details (again, if the picture is clear). Sometimes things like if it has thorns or even if the plant stalk has "hairs" or not can make a difference. It's the details of the plant that really help us tell what you have. Knowing what you have can then allow you to determine if you have an invasive plant or if you have something you need to encourage. Help us....help you!

Along the lines of the above posts. Please understand we are all here to help you. You obviously are learning and trying very hard to "get up to speed"....and that is fine. In fact we all learn. However, a clear picture is VERY important. Some things we use to help us ID plants is things like the edges of the leaves, the arrangement of the leaves, any flowers or fruit. And for trees even the bark. Something that can really help is to cut a piece of the plant and place it on a white sheet of paper - this allows us to see more of the details (again, if the picture is clear). Sometimes things like if it has thorns or even if the plant stalk has "hairs" or not can make a difference. It's the details of the plant that really help us tell what you have. Knowing what you have can then allow you to determine if you have an invasive plant or if you have something you need to encourage. Help us....help you!
I understand fully thank you very much I realize I'm like a little kid and want to learn everything way too fast got to slow down unfortunately this phone doesn't take the best pictures I miss my Galaxy and I'm definitely not a photographer but I will work better at it thank you again you guys are all great help