invasive worms?

So worms aren't necessarily helping soil, but are an indicator of healthy soil. Regardless... I may have a new way to get bait! Never heard of the mustard water trick before.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So worms aren't necessarily helping soil, but are an indicator of healthy soil. Regardless... I may have a new way to get bait! Never heard of the mustard water trick before.

And on the plus side by using worms for bait you’re helping reduce worm made climate change because, like cows, they add to carbon emissions. Dirty worms!

For some reason when I saw this title I thought of the worst.... this going to be about some parasite in humans. Thankfully that’s not the case.

Reminds me of illegal immigration.

Do you know about using walnuts to get worms?

Do you know about using walnuts to get worms?
No. I use walnuts to die traps. How do you use them to get worms?

https://www.instructables.com/id/Catch-Worms-with-Walnuts-video/

I guess I can't post links to youtube vids. There's a number there as well
Oh man the possibilities! Thanks for the info, is this something you've done personally?

Soak black walnut husks to make a kind of tea and pour it on the ground like they did with mustard in the article.