Inner tube system for fish house. No banking required!

Wintomatic

5 year old buck +
Tubes completely seal fish house to ice. The house rests on 2x4’sD3E8C9D5-20E8-4CFE-AEAB-3C3C0F75A66D.jpeg91CE7959-3A3F-43C4-9768-73F946FCF398.jpeg

Not a bad idea, I like it... its kind of one of those duh why didnt I think of that!

Not a bad idea, I like it... its kind of one of those duh why didnt I think of that!

I agree. Great idea. I have a friend or two I couldn't bring with me though. They would let the air out of them with something sharp!

-John

brats with kraut + sealed ice house = only one thing, run!

I agree. Great idea. I have a friend or two I couldn't bring with me though. They would let the air out of them with something sharp!
-John

I have a warm weather fishing buddy that is like rouge Ninja - give him a pole and a casting bait with treble hooks and every seat in my boat is in danger not to mention from bow to stern anyone in the boat. Concentrate him into a 1 foot area and its a matter of when not if the air gets let out. But this is still semi brilliant - I will try this:emoji_thumbsup:

Wintomatic,

Just noticed your plastic ring in the ice hole with the transducer wire, whats the story on that - looks factory guess I've never seen that... keeps the ducer wire off to the side, just curious

Catch coverE03C047A-EA9E-4265-8CE0-E64D29988BBC.jpeg

LOL my bad, I'm an idiot, I was looking at the ice hole itself.... thought I saw something that isnt there. I thought you had a tight plastic black ring inset into the ice at and slightly below the water level... and that it was holding the ducer wire off to the side. To much eggnog last night I guess.

LOL my bad, I'm an idiot, I was looking at the ice hole itself.... thought I saw something that isnt there. I thought you had a tight plastic black ring inset into the ice at and slightly below the water level... and that it was holding the ducer wire off to the side. To much eggnog last night I guess.

After you asked I thought I saw the same thing. I think it's the surface tension of the water around the hole, but it looks like a black plastic "tube". Just wanted you to know you are alone in your crazy @cavey

-John

If your fish house fell through it would then float with the tubes...:emoji_baby:

Never would have thought of that. May try it myself sometime