All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Increasing cuddelink signal

Ncwoodsman

A good 3 year old buck
I have 3 cuddelink dual cell cams and they have barley enough service to send pictures. Is there any after market 4g antenna I could buy to maybe get it higher in the tree or better signal. I see that spartan offers a directional antenna booster that I was considering.

I may have to try something like that. I wonder if I would have to get two for both of the cell antennas on the duel cells

i know of several parties that purchased bingfu aftermarket antennas either like the one listed above and also a pig tail style that helped the signal work in some areas . they are relatively inexpensive and i cant guarantee it will work but its worth a try if you dont have any other option. I bought a pair for $12 online that a friend is using and having good success with.