If You Are The Praying Type

I think they finally got in front of the pain last night and we all got some much needed rest. This morning she was acting a bit more of her normal self. They are going to take her catheter out around noon and then we will have to wait to make sure she can pee on her own. This morning I was able to get a smile out of her. That’s all the medicine I needed to keep me going. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are being heard.
4f36ff6ff14704ac54f637f46dfa687b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That makes my day!

Thanks for posting that pic of a little Angel

bill

Hang in there. Praying for all of y’all.

I got some more smiles today! We did have to put in a new catheter last night. The surgical team came in this morning and gave her a clean bill of health aside from that. They have a plan that will allow us to go home TODAY! The catheter will stay in for a week to give her bladder and the surrounding tissues plenty of time to heal. They are confident there is no structural damage whatsoever and she will be just fine. In a week, we will have to come back to have the catheter removed and as long as she is peeing by then, we will be smooth sailing from there on. Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers. It gave us some peace and comfort and no doubt helped our baby out.
3abe494d3b9be4e4d6112e1dabd8f826.jpg

That's awesome! Great news for all. Such a cutie.

Is there anything better than a child's smile??? Great news and I'll keep the prayers coming. Snuggle with her big-time ........ 🙂

Great news!

That's great news, thanks for giving updates.

And just like that… Evy said, “Let’s make like a shepherd and get the flock out of here!” We aren’t quite done yet, but we are headed home…
c8dd08fb47f62a9e8f5763234a0b55d4.jpg

good news!!

Awesome news T! Definitely keeping yall in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-G990U3 using Tapatalk

Wonderful! Glad you guys are getting back home!

Baby girl has been making steady progress. I had to get back home for a day yesterday, but headed back to her this morning. Mom said she has been getting a ton of rest and it seems the pain is getting way better. I got this picture this morning! We will head back to Children’s Mercy tomorrow at midday for the surgeons to check the incision and remove the catheter. I have never been so excited to see someone pee. Fingers crossed she has healed enough to make it happen. Thank you for the continued prayers.
df8faaf2985b3daba7d7f197177a7ebd.jpg

Wow, she is about the cutest thing ever!

Glad things are looking up. Babies are pretty tough!

Glad things are looking up. Babies are pretty tough!

She’s way tougher than me. I can’t hardly handle this…

Baby girl has been making steady progress. I had to get back home for a day yesterday, but headed back to her this morning. Mom said she has been getting a ton of rest and it seems the pain is getting way better. I got this picture this morning! We will head back to Children’s Mercy tomorrow at midday for the surgeons to check the incision and remove the catheter. I have never been so excited to see someone pee. Fingers crossed she has healed enough to make it happen. Thank you for the continued prayers.
df8faaf2985b3daba7d7f197177a7ebd.jpg

That smile says everything good!