If You Are The Praying Type

I’m very sorry your family is going through this. Stay strong.

Prayers for you and your family,T-Max

bill

will be praying for you! spent all day in the hospital yesterday with mom having a tumor procedure as well... I'm not built for days like that.

Shea beautiful, prayers sent

Prayers sent!

What a tough thing for all of you.
Wishing her the best, prayers sent.

Sorry for this struggle you and yours are in my prayers..got a 7 week old at home and it’s hard enough when they’re that age…

Punches you right in the gut. Prayers for your precious little girl and you and your wife as well.

Just prayed. That is tough. Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding to my daily prayers.

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

I think they finally got in front of the pain last night and we all got some much needed rest. This morning she was acting a bit more of her normal self. They are going to take her catheter out around noon and then we will have to wait to make sure she can pee on her own. This morning I was able to get a smile out of her. That’s all the medicine I needed to keep me going. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are being heard.
4f36ff6ff14704ac54f637f46dfa687b.jpg

Prayers sent, friend. God bless your little girl, and your whole family.

Prayers sent from my entire family. 🙏

Great news…no doubt that smile brightened your day!

Great news! Will keep praying.

will be praying for you! spent all day in the hospital yesterday with mom having a tumor procedure as well... I'm not built for days like that.

I hope everything turned out alright for your mom. Tough stuff for sure. Our little one has been sleeping most of the day so far getting some much needed rest. We have a ways to go yet, but she is getting better by the minute it seems.

I’m in. Horrible that she is going through this.

Prayers sent, she is a beautiful girl with a wonderful smile!